◆Chapter 3

Yoongi had pulled you outside, and held onto your wrist. You kept complaining about Namjoon and wanting to stay inside, but he just ignored. You stopped talking staring the garden, it was stunning.

"Wow, i-it is stunning." You said, in pure shock. Yoongi nods smiling, watching you. You walked to the flowers and picked one, smelling it. You saw workers, tending to the garden.

"How can it be so beautiful." You said, softly. Yoongi chuckles, sitting by the fountain. 

"The workers work a hell of a lot. Namjoon wants his gardens looked after." Yoongi said, You smile, knowing Namjoon did this for you. You always loved flowers, and he always bought you the freshest flowers. 

"Namjoon always bought me flowers, and it was always the best type of flowers. He must have got them from here. "You said smiling, Yoongi shrugs looking away. You knelt down and took on a flower in your hand smiling. Yoongi turned to face back at you and smiles, looking at your backside, Biting his lip, so slightly.

 Yoongi turned to face back at you and smiles, looking at your backside, Biting his lip, so slightly

"I suggest Yoongi, you keep your eyes to yourself. Before I pull them out and give them to someone else." You both heard, Yoongi automatically stood up, shaking a bit as he looked down.

"S-Sorry sir." Yoongi mumbled out, you stood up and turned to around to face a very pissed off Namjoon. Namjoon turned his attention to you, almost with a scary glare.

"Go inside now." Namjoon growled, lowly. Namjoon rarely ever lost his temper, but you knew this would go bad You quietly headed back to Namjoon's room, who was following closely behind. Once you entered Namjoon's room, he closed the door behind him and stared at you.  

"What the fuck are you playing at?!" Namjoon yelled, you jumped and rolled your eyes, crossing your arms.

"I should be allowed to walk around." You said, back.  Namjoon leaned back laughing loudly.

"No you shouldn't. There is other men in this house. You are one woman, a very attractive woman. You could get hurt."  Namjoon said, you looked down sighing.

"I just want to be free, Namjoon." You said, Namjoon sighs going to you, holding your elbows kissing your head.

"I know, I really do. But you can't. You are my girlfriend, you knew what you were getting into." Namjoon said, you looked up at him pulling away gently.

"I suppose." You said, quietly looking at down as you sat on the bed. Namjoon sighs looking down at you sadly.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have yelled. You just mean the world to me." Namjoon said, sitting beside you, taking your hand into his, as his thumb traced your knuckles. You placed your head on his large shoulders, sighing.

"Listen, How about I take you to dinner." Namjoon smiles, you looked at him sighing nodding. Namjoon stood up happily, he went into a wardobe and pulled out a beautiful long black dress.