T W O

~Skip To Friday~
*Still Ace's Family POV*

"Bebe you ready?" Austin shouts from the bathroom.

"Almost" Catherine says as she gives elle to her mother (The Grandma of elle)

*10 minutes later*

"Lets go Austin" Catherine yells from downstairs.

*Skip the drive*

"I'm nervous Austin" Catherine whispers to Austin.

"Don't worry" Austin whispers back.

*Makayla's POV*
I heard the door bell ringing. There here. I get ready and pretend im watching the television as I hear Ms.Amaya opening the door. "hello Ms.Amaya"I hear catherine saying. No maybe it's a different family. I say to myself.

"Hello Ms.Amaya" Austin says. Ok! it's actually them. I see from the corner of my eye. Ok Makayla chill. calm down. breathe Makayla. breathe. "Mind if we can record our experince here?" Austin says looking at the camera.

"Well why don't we ask Makayla?" Ms. Amaya says as she waves at me. Trying to show "There here". I walk over by the door.

"Hello" I say shyly. Way to blow your first impression.

"Oh Hi Makayla" Catherine says as she pulls into a hug. "I'm Cathe-" I cut her off.

"Catherine Paiz! and your AUstin Mcbroom!" I said all excited. "Sorry." What the heck Makayla great you blew your chance already. "Shut up!"

"excuse me?" Catherine says as Austin looks at me wierdly.

"Sorry I was.... Singing! Yeah singing!... the... the... song! Shut up! and dance with me!!" I say as I dance so akwardly.

"Oh well then." Austin says laughing and joining in my dance. we both smile and laugh.

"Sorry to inturrupt but... may we continue?" Ms.Amaya says as she let's them enter the building.

-Ace family POV-

"Im starting to like her already!" Austin whispers
to Catherine as they both enter.

- Back to Makalya's POV-

We all sit down. "Makayla can we ask you some questions?" I nod.

"So where are you from?" Austin asks.

"I'm from Los Angeles Sir." I say firmly.

"Ok next question" Catherine says as Austin points the camera at her.

"What's your story?" I get upset a bit.

"Well when I was just a baby some weeks old my parents had gotten into fights. As those fights became more frequently, they barley knew I even exsisted. they barley even took care of me. till one day they had seprated. I had to stay with my mother. I never really knew my father... matter of fact I don't remember him. and well my mom had tried to work to help me grow and be healthy but all she did was be alcoholic. she would always be crying and driking, and vomiting for drinking too much. Until one day my mother was coming home and she had hit herself while coming up from the stairs. luckly Ms.Amaya had come to visit me and saw my mother on the floor blood by her side. we had gotten the ambulace and my mother. she then couldn't do much... So ... she decided to give me away... to Ms.Amaya and the last words we're 'Find her a good home, with a good family to raise her' She had left me a phone and a memory book full of my family and baby pictures." Ms.Amaya puts her hands on my shoulders. As a tear drops down my right cheek. Austin gets up from the chair. wiping my tear away.

"Oh I'm so sorry Makayla we shouldn't have
asked." Austin says kneeling down by my side.

"No. It's ok. at least im kinda in contact with my mom asking if they had found a oerfect family for me. knowing she wants whats best for me" Another tear drop.
Catherine gets up from her chair as well and hugs me "Oh. im so sorry Makayla" she sighes. I do as well. I do as well.

"May we move on to the next question?" I say as we all return to our seats.

"Well... what we all wanna know" Austin says towards the camera. while smirking.

"If your part of the Ace Family?" Catherine says to me while Austin points the camera towards her.

"Umm.... what's the Ace family?" they look at me suprised. "Of course i'm part of the Ace family!" All excited I even get up my chair. Of course they film it.

"Well... what do you think ace family? should we adopt Makayla? comment down below" he turns the camera off.

"Ms. Amaya may we talk in the other room?" Catherine says to Ms. Amaya as she and Austin follow her. Wonder what their talking about. Maybe how bad I was. way to blow it

-Ace's POV-

"Ms. Amaya we would love to adopt Makayla!" I (Austin) whispers to Ms. Amaya.

"Awww that's wonderful! she's been looking for the one family for 12 1/2 years!" Ms. Amaya says while holding onto our hands. We all smile.

"Wait Ms. Amaya before we tell her may we prank her for our channel?" I ( Austin again lol ) say as Ms. Amaya laughs and nods in agreement. We had to the room where Makayla was at. " Makayla we just wanted to tell you... I don't think you'll be able to go home with us ..." she seemed upset.

"BECAUSE YOU CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR
STUFF!" Makayla was in shock. She began to cry.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" We all hugged. Catherine and Makayla started in tears we all were in tears.

"Guys welcome Makayla Mcbroom Paiz as our new official family member!!" I say as I point the camera to Makayla. She waves, and says Hi.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Mcbroom!!"(or paiz again idk what last name they go for) Makayla says as she gives us one more tight hug.

"come on let's go pack your things!" I say as we all start going upstairs.

- Makayla's POV-

Oh My Gosh I can't believe it... i'm part of the Mcbroom/Paiz family. Woah Makayla way to go.
We all start helping pack my stuff. It wasn't much since we aren't really able to spend a lot on clothing so I had a few clothing. Catherine and I start pack things from my drawers. Austin goes by the drawer. he pulls the drawers as my notebook falls onto a page.

-Austin's POV-

I find a notebook on the floor, it fell onto a page. I pick up the notebook as I read the page.

3/14
Hey notebook/journal
yeah another family still didnt want to adopt me. *sigh* well I guess there goes another tally onto "The page". Well i'm just gonna go watch the Ace Family to cheer me up. Hope Bianca isn't hogging the computer again... Well I just came back from the computer luckly Bianca went to the backyard with chase and london. anywho today's video was sooo funny it was about how Austin went to a school to suprise some of his supporters. Damn Austin's fine as heck, I wish I could just be with Austin at Santa Monica and just be use alone. Having fun at the pierre until sunset we walk at the beach having fun and use boggie boards. and after we go to In-and-out and just hangout and eat till midnight and riding home.

-End of the letter/page (whatever you want to call it lol)

*In Austin's head*

Woah... Awww Makayla has a crush on me.

I start to chuckle as I read the page.

-Back to Makayla's POV-

As Catherine and I finished up packing my stuff from the drawers, as I hear a couple of chuckles from the other side of the room. As I look by the mirror I see Austin. READING MY JOURNAL! I run up to him "No, No, No please give it back" I say as I reach for my journal. Austin puts it up in the air. I pout.

"What's the magic word?" Austin says as he chuckles.

"Please?" I say sarcasticly.

"Nope it's Ace" He says as he gives me my journal back.

1328 words//6.15.18// Ok this was long im sorry i got into it lol. thank yall for 40 reads on the last (ik what yall be saying "there just 40 reads) ik but that makes me know that at least some like it. anyways goodnight/day or what every time is right now!