T W E N T Y S I X

"i'll accompany you" daniel says from behind.

"drank too much soda?" jack says chuckling.

"we'll be right back" i say chuckling as daniel and i make conversation.

"so how you liking it?" daniel says grabbing my hand.

"pretty good, for my first time" i say putting my head on his shoulder.

"so you've never really been bowling?" daniel asks.

"nope, i was in a orphanage remember?" i say chuckling.

"oh, what other things have you not done?"

"i think many, anything you did growing up i maybe haven't done."

"gotcha" he says. we head to the bathrooms and such as i take a couple of selfies after i finish washing my hands. i pose for a last picture as a lady comes in i quickly put my phone down.

"you can take your picture" she says chuckling. i take my picture as i head out the bathroom quickly.

"you alright?" daniel asks.

"yeah just i was taking a picture and someone walked in" i say as he laughs.

"may i have your phone?" he asks.

"sure" i say handing him my phone as he puts it up my face, he goes to setting and to face id.

"may i?"

"of course" he scans his face for a quick minute as i pretend to clear my throat. "right" he says giving me his phone as i put my face id. he goes to my snapchat as he films us with some filters taking a video.

"oh my" i say chuckling.

"do you not have anyone on here?" he asks.

"nope i just got it, and i got no friends" i say shrugging.

"what about me and the guys" he says touching his chest.

"besides you guys" i say. he adds himself to my snapchat as he goes to instagram as i see i got 450k followers.

"wow when did that happen" i say looking at my phone. "a million likes on the picture with you and the guys woah" i say as he chuckles. he posts on my story as we pose a little letting him tag himself and post the caption. "i wish i could do the same on your phone" i say chuckling.

"why can't you?"

"rumors are gonna start, and plus i'm pretty sure no one wants to see me on your story" i say handing him his phone.

"people would love to see you on it plus who cares about the rumors" he says handing it back and opening the instagram app. we pose for a quick selfie as i tag myself. we go on snapchat and post a little video there too.

"okay maybe we should start going or the guys will think i'm stuck on the toilet or something" i say as we both laugh walking to the bowling lane, i put my head on his shoulder and put our arms together (i don't know how to explain it). we make a little conversation as i bump into a girl's shoulder.

"did you just bump into me?" the girl says giving me a ferocious look.

"i'm so sorry"

"watch where you're going!"

"okay, i said i was sorry!" i say getting a bit mad.

"what happened babe?" the girls i assume boyfriend comes up.

"this bitch bumped into me" she says pointing at me.

"excuse me?" i say getting off daniel's arm.

"you hear me bitch"

"you fucking bitch" i say as we almost come at eachother as daniel goes in front of me.

"makayla stop!" he says pulling me back.

"aye bro calm that bitch down" the man says pulling the girl back.

"she isn't no bitch bro"

"she seems like it, asshole you just letting her try to attack my girl?"

"don't every call a girl especially her a bitch dude" daniel says letting me go and go up to his face.

"she's a bitch" he says slowly as he pushes daniel back.

"she isn't no bit-" daniel says as he punches him in the face before finishing his sentence.

"daniel stop!" i say as they continue to throw punches at each other.

"get that asshole off my man!"

"he isn't no assole " i fire back as i try getting daniel but fail. i see blood on the floor as i start to panic, i look up seeing many people watching, but none helping. "jonah! corbyn!" i yell out as they come rushing in pulling the guy off daniel and pulling him away. i turn back to daniel on the floor, his eye a purple mark bleeding from the eyebrow, blood on his lips.

"daniel! daniel daniel daniel"  isay repeatedly, i go on my knees try to get him to respond. "daniel, please are you okay?" i say as i wipe some of the blood off his lip and eyebrow. "can someone call 911?!" i yell out as i see zach on the phone, jack trying to stop corbyn and jonah from fighting the guy. "daniel please tell me you're okay" i say stroking his hair, i heard his breathing but he didn't respond. i hear sirens as i see the guys come up.

"yo daniel wake up dude" zach says as he slaps him.

"don't do that!"

"makayla he's gonna be fine" jonah says as he sits besides me paramedics coming in. they all rush to get daniel, still unconscious, blood coming from his lip and eyebrow. god i hope he's okay.

"we need someone to come to the hospital with him" the paramedic says as they all look at me. i go with the paramedic into the back of the ambulance as two of them put on a oxygen mask and take notes. i look at daniel as a couple of tears come down, gosh this is all my fault.

"ma'am?" the paramedic says snapping me out of my thought.

"yes?"

"what is his name?"

"daniel james seavey"

"birth date?"

"april 2nd 1999" i respond i look back at daniel as i grab his hand, i wipe a tear away.

"it's going to be fine ma'am" the paramedic says

----

1005 words

-

not edited

--

woah. what is gonna happen next? hehe

ps happy thanksgiving! i'm thankful for everything and everyone especially the ones loving this book <3