E I G H T E E N

makayla's pov
"nope, i guess you leave us no choice..." daniel says before jonah and him lift me up.
"ey! guys put me down!" i say.
"since you didn't want to get up, we'll help you" jonah says smiling at me.
"besides makayla you look beautiful" daniel says smiling at me.
"thank you, but can you put me down?!" i say.
"not until we arrive to the kitchen" zach says as the rest of the boys start singing 'sorry'.
"is it too late now to say sorry?" they sing.
"yes, yes it is" i say as they chuckle. i look and see we are in the kitchen.
"now can you put me down?" i say as i see catherine and elle chuckling.
"what are you doing?" catherine says chuckling.
"i wouldn't get up so they picked me up, and they won't put me down" i say putting my head back seeing daniel looking at me.
"i would be enjoying it makayla" she says chuckling.
"aye aye get y'all hands off her" austin says rushing in as they drop me.
"um ow!" i say.
"oh my makayla are you alright?!" catherine says getting up.
"yeah, i totally didn't just get dropped?" i say chuckling.
"are you good?" corbyn and jack ask.
"yup" i say
"you sure? that was a bit of a rough fall" zach says.
"yeah" i say as he lends me a hand.
"thank you" i say.
"no problem" he says smiling at me.
"we are truly sorry" jonah and daniel say.
"it's totally good" i say.
"you sure?" daniel says getting closer.
"i'm sure" i say.
"are you 100% alright?" austin says. don't they understand what i'm good means?! i start to get a bit mad.
"don't you guys understand what i'm okay, i'm good means?!" i say as i rush to my room mad.
daniel's pov
"don't you guys understand what i'm okay, i'm good means?!" makayla says furious as she rushes to her room.
"makayla" catherine says.
"come back!" austin says. we stay there in silence for what seemed a couple of minutes.
"is it okay if i go check on her?" i ask, as they give me a nod. i head to makayla's room as i lightly knock.
"who is it?" she asks.
"daniel" i say as i open the door, closing it behind me. i walk in seeing her on her bed.
"hey, i'm sorry about what happened" i say as she turns over.
"it's fine i guess" she says sighing as she reveals her eyes, she'd been crying. "i just don't get why they keep on asking if i'm okay, when i obviously said i'm fine." she says wiping her tears away.
"i'm sorry for that" i say sitting in front of her.
"and i'm sorry i got mad and just left" she says.
"it's totally fine, i get it you need space" i say.
"it's not just i need 'space' it's just when people kept on asking me... it brings me back to when i was in foster homes, interviews to get adopted, they would always overwhelmed me with questions. and i don't know it just brings me back to the bad days" she says as she starts crying a little.
"hey it's okay" i say grabbing her hand.
"i just hope the guys nor catherine or austin are mad at me" she says looking down.
"they won't i promise" i say lifting up her chin, we stay there in silence until she cooled down.
"i'm good now" she says sighing in relief.
"okay, i'm here if you need anything" i say.
"thank you" she says as she pulls us into a hug.
"no problem" i say.
"and please don't tell anyone about what i told you, no one can know" she says pulling away.
"promise" i say as i wipe a tear away from her cheek. she trusted me.
"i'm still scared" she says getting a bit anxious.
"you're gonna be fine i promise" i say.
"what if they are mad at me?" she says.
"they won't" i respond. "come on" i add on as i grab her hand, we head back to the kitchen.
makayla's pov
"hi" i say looking down. "i'm sorry to all of you for storming off" i add on.
"it's okay" they respond.
"let's get started with moving?" catherine says.
"yeah, but first" austin says clearing his throat as i look at daniel still holding my hand.
"yeah, sorry" we both say.
"wait, how come you guys are here? not that i don't want you guys here" i ask.
"we came to help you, since you need some pretty strong men" jack and zach says as he 'flexs' his muscles.
"and when do they come?" i say chuckling. "kidding" i say.
"come on, let's get moving!" catherine says.
"let me go change though" i say as i head into my room, i change into some shorts and shirt. we all take boxes and such into the moving truck, it felt like forever! my stomach began to grumble. i head into the kitchen and grab an apple.
"hey" jack says walking in.
"hello" i say giving him a smile.
"so, you ready to move back into your house?" he says.
"kinda" i say.
"i get it, it'll get a little time to adjust back in" he says. "i don't know if you want a hug or not" he says putting his arms out.
"sure" i say as we hug.
"so, how are you?" he asks.
"i'm well, how about you?" i respond.
"i'm alright" he says.
"guys we are heading to lunch-" jonah says. "was i?" he says.
"oh no, no we were just talking" we both say as we pull away from the hug.
"oh, well we are going to be going to lunch right now" he says.
"yay food!" i say dancing a little.
"come on let's go" jonah says chuckling. we head to roberta's.
"table for 9 please" corbyn says as they lead us to our table. i sit in the middle-ish.
"may i?" daniel says.
1014 words// not edited im too lazy// hello i have like no news or anything lol but have a nice day/night/evening or whenever you see this! - m <3