T W E N T Y F I V E

"makayla are you alright?" daniel says behind the door as i open it. "are you alright?" he asks once again.

"yeah i'm fine" i say faking a smile as i head back to my room.

"makayla i know you're not, talk to me. it's just us two" he says grabbing my hand before closing the door.

"i'm fine" i mumble.

"makayla"

"daniel"

"tell me what's going on" there was a moment of silence.

"why can't i be pretty?" i say looking at his blue eyes as mine start to create tears once again. "why can't i be like those girls that are perfect and any guy would chase for her" i say as he pulls me into a hug.

"makayla you can't be pretty because you're already pretty to the fullest, and those girls that are "perfect" which they aren't have gotten plastic surgery and botox and guys chase them for there looks not for personality which you have and they don't" he says as he strokes my hair, we stay there in silence.

"and there are guys chasing for you" he whispers.

"like who?" i say.

"they'll reveal later on" he says kissing my head before he pulls apart, he sees my tears as he wipes them off with his thumb. we look into eachothers eyes, i admire his blue ocean eyes as i feel we move closer. one of his hands wrapping around my waist and the other on my cheek. my hands wrapping to the back of his neck then, his lips touched mine. his soft lips touched mine as my heart is pumping, my stomach flipping, this all feels like a dream. my very first kiss was with the daniel, i move my hands through his hair as he moves his other hand down to my waist.

"holy" i say as i break apart.

"what?" he says.

"nothing" i say smiling. "did you ever chose my outfit for the night?" i say as he grabs my hand taking me to my bed where he layed out my outfit.

"okay, i was thinking mom shorts since you know it's hot, in style and in there there's a lot of body heat so you might get hot" he says making me chuckle. "then we follow it by a nice cuffed sleeve dip hem grid shirt" he says as i look at my outfit.

"this isn't bad" i say chuckling. "i mean it's amazing i love it" i say as i give him a hug. "i'm gonna go try this on" i say grabbing the clothes and changing in the closet.

"the guys are here i'll go open them" he says as i hear him close the door. i finish changing as i see he left his phone here. I turn it on swiping left as i spam photos of myself doing funny faces, showing off my outfit and such. okay maybe i was feeling myself too much. i set it down to charge next to mine as i grab my camera. i change my sd card and start heading downstairs letting it charge my camera charge.

"wowzer" zach says as the guys whistle.

"daniel picked it out" i say giving him a smile as he comes towards me.

"where can i change?" he whispers.

"in my room by the way the camera isn't on so don't think i'm filming you or anything, and i put your phone to charge next to mine" i say giving him a small smile as we go different directions.

"do you guys want anything to drink?" i yell out as i head to the kitchen to get water getting no response.

"they just want waters" zach says out of breathe.

"i think you need two" i say chuckling as i give him some waters.

"you look amazing"

"thanks you too" i say giving him a smile. he tries going forward to my lips. i dodge as i give him a kiss on the cheek. little akward.. i hurry to the living room and give the guys waters. "loving the fits" i say as i plop next to jonah.

"thanks" they say.

"where's zach?" jack asks.

"i think he's still in the kitchen" i say looking at my waterbottle.

"did he try making a move?" corbyn asks.

"pardon?"

"did he try to make a move on you" jonah says.

"he... tried kissing me..." i say.

"and you did?" jack asks.

"i dodge it and gave him a kiss on the cheek" i whispers.

"damn tuff"

"friendzoneddd"

"wow"

"i tried telling him" jonah says putting his arms on the couch.

"you mean we all did" corbyn says.

"what did ya'll say" i ask.

"when we were heading back to the house he was talking about wanting to make a move on you, we said not to because it's going to make it akward in the friend group" jack says.

"aw i'm your friend" i say touching my heart as they chuckle.

"i'm ready guys!" daniel says from above the stairs as we head to the front door.

"and because you're having a thing with daniel" jonah whispers to me as my eyes widen.

"let's go zach!" corbyn yells as zach hustles to the door.

"don't forget me!" he yells as we wait for daniel.

"daniel come on!" i yell out as he comes out from my room looking not gonna like but fucking hot. He comes out with a similar stripped shirt as mine and jeans.

"oh look ya'll are matching" jack points out as we chuckle.

"let's goooo" jonah says.

"i brought your camera and phone" daniel says handing me my things.

"thank you" i say giving him a little hug as we all head to the car to the bowling alley.

- at the bowling alley-

"ready to lose ya'll?" i ask as we grab our things and to the bowling section.

"you mean are you guys ready to lose against jonah and i?" corbyn says as we set our things.

"jorbyn, jachary, and maniel?" i say.

"it's our team names" jonah says getting off the computer.

"so who's going first?" i ask.

"jonah and corbyn" jack says as we start playing.

"is it a bad time to mention that i've never went bowling in my life?" i say.

"whattt" jack says as i nervous chuckle.

"i'll show you come on" daniel says putting a hand out as i take it we go up the steps to the bowling lane as i grab the bowling ball. "so what you do is you put your fingers here and get grip with this finger" daniel says adjusting my fingers. "then you aim and swing letting go" daniel says grabbing my hand as we throw the bowling ball together. cute little cheesy moment. we wait a second as we get a strike.

"wow" i say chuckling. we order food and as we record on our ig stories. I film a little here and there with each guy and them bowling.

"the best team out here is winning aka makayla and i" daniel records on his phone pointing at me as i celebrate a little, he then turns the camera to corbyn shaking his head as we all laugh.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" i say getting up putting my phone in my pocket.

"i'll accompany you"

----

dun dun dun!!!
who do you think will go with makayla?
it's corbyn's birthday today 🥳🥳