T H I R T Y T H R E E

"actually it will" i say as i hug him.

"your his girlfriend?" she says eyeing me.

"yeah is there a problem?"

"i think you can do better" she says looking at daniel.

"i actually can't she's the best out there" he says looking at me as we try our best not to laugh.

"i think it's best to leave" i say with a smile as i kiss daniel on the cheek. "come on babe let's go to the dance floor" i say grabbing his hand as she walks away. fuck i realized we were on the dance floor already.

"great acting" he says putting his hands on my hips.

"why thank you, plus you own me something. i realized i was going to the dance floor and i immediately regret it" i say chuckling. we continue to dance realizing we were the only one's there.

"you know i can't dance" i say looking at my feet.

"just get with the music, do a step step" he says showing me. "and don't look down" he says lifting up my chin.

"if i fuck it up you own me double" i say laughing.

"deal" he says as we start dancing i look at his eyes as it felt only us two were there. he spins me around as i feel a heel get in my way making me fall. i look up seeing the same girl that was at our table.

"oops" she says.

"are you okay?" daniel says leanding me a hand.

"yeah i'm fine, let's just go back to the table" i say walking back to the table, i felt embarrased i fell all because of her infront of many people.

"what's wrong?" daniel whispers.

"nothing i'm fine" i say.

"makayla" he says grabbing my hand. "please tell me what happened?"

"i just feel embarrased"

"why?"

"mh maybe because i feel on the dance floor infront of many people"

"hey it's okay"

"its not"

"makayla, you do know you might not see these people until another party and they will forget about it?" i thought about it for a second he was right.

"you're right. plus that girl made me fall and i'm just also upset"

"hey it's okay ignore her"

"she is giving me the stink eye!" i whisper.

"just do this" he says kissing me as i realized we were in public. i pull apart and smile, i hope no one fully saw. especially austin and catherine.

"my gosh seavey" i say chuckling putting my arm on his shoulder.

"what" he says chuckling.

"nevermind" i say as i put my head on his shoulder.

"hey guys" catherine says putting elle on a chair.

"hey" daniel says with a smile.

"makayla can i talk to you for a sec?" catherine says.

"sure, i'll be right back" i say as we head down to the restrooms. "what's up?"

"i saw you guys kiss! ah!!!" she says.

"stop, wait did austin see"

"no i made sure he didn't turn around"

"catherine you are a lifesaver!" i say hugging her.

"so why did ya'll kiss?"

"this girl was asking daniel to dance, we played it off as we were together, we dance and when daniel spinned me and she made me trip, i felt embarrased so i sat back down and to get back at her daniel kisses me" i say sighing.

"oh wow" she says chuckling.

"please don't tell austin" i say.

"promise" she says. "okay let's head back" she says as we go back to the table.

"do you guys want to eat something? there's a chocolate fountain" she says.

"daniel doesn't like chocolate, so i think i'll pass" i say as he puts his shoulder around me.

"if you want to go get some we can" he says looking at me as we feel a head become between us.

"or we can keep our space" austin says looking at daniel with a smile.

"austin." catherine says as austin sits at the other side of the round table.

"but i'll be eating chocolate while you aren't" i say chuckling.

"i can always try it again, or just eat the food plain" he points out.

"fine let's go then" i say chuckling as i grab his hand and head to the chocolate fountain with trays of strawberries, marshmallows, rice krispies, and bananas. i grab a small 3 strawberries and 2 marshmallows.

"do you want chocolate or no?" i ask putting some chocolate on the strawberries.

"how ever" he says.

"i'll just get you plain ones" i say chuckling, "i know you won't eat the chocolate ones"

"maybe.." he says making us both laugh. we head back to the table as we let the chocolate ones dry. we talk with austin and catherine as the music lowers and austin walks to the center of the dance floor.

"can i have everyone's attention?" he says as we all look at his direction. "i just wanted to say happy birthday dad, and everyone who came to celebrate with him truly. from the bottom of my heart i want to say i love you dad." he says as allen comes and stands next to him. "thank you for being the best dad, being there for me for everything and giving the best advice for everything and even now you still help me with giving advice and i just wanna say thank you dad. i love you from the bottom of my heart and happy birthday" he says as everyone claps, austin hugs allen tears on both of there faces. they turn the music back on as he talks with some people by the dj. i grab a chocolate strawberry as daniel takes a bite out of it before i did.

"did you just-"

"yes i did" he says smiling.

"did you like it ?" i say chuckling.

"not really" he says as he grabs another strawberry and feeds it to me.

"how cute" i hear catherine say as she looks away making us chuckle. we continue to eat the desserts and talk for a while as a bachata dance came on.

"OU! let's go!" i say grabbing daniels hand.

"you wanting to go dance?"

"i love to dance to these songs"

"but i can't dance these"

"i'll teach you!"

"mh" he says

"please" i say with puppy eyes.

"let's goo" he says as we head to the dance floor. i teach him how to dance the few steps as daniel gets by cassidy.

"what are you doing?" i say.

"don't worry about it" he says smiling at me as the song ends, he pulls me close and kisses me once again. i look at the table as i saw austin looking at our way.

"daniel" i say letting go of his hands.

"yes my love" he says looking at my eyes.

"let's go get more chocolate strawberries?" he gives me a confused faced i grab his hand and head to the chocolate fountain.

1157

-

unedited

-

should i post two chapters instead ? ps merry christmas 🎄