T H R E E

-Still Makayla's POV-
I felt embarassed. what if he saw something he didn't need to? or saw how many families didn't want me? and maybe even decide ... I may not be right for them. Makayla, chill don't jump to conclusions.

We finished up packing my stuff only a hour later. As we started to finish Ms. Amaya lead Austin and Catherine down stairs, I guess to sign some paper? Any ways as they went downstairs I grabbed my notebook/journal and wrote what just happened.

Hey Journal, you won't believe this, but ... I JUST GOT ADOPTED BY THE ACE FAMILY! I can not believe it! this must be a dream! Anyways as we started to pack up my stuff Austin literally READ MY JOURNAL REEAT MY JOURNAL ... what if he read about my dream or other things or maybe even my drawings ...ughhh just don't worry... Welp I hear them coming I'll write later.

I finish up writing on my journal as I see catherine and austin coming up to my room. "Ready?" Austin says to me as he grabs some boxes. I nod. We all start helping out with some boxes and taking them to there car. A few minutes later I go back inside to take one last look at my bedroom. Wow memories... I'm gonna miss this place. A few seconds later I feel a hand being layed on my shoulder.

"Ready for your new family Makayla?" Ms.Amaya says softly by my ear.

"I think I am... Ms.Amaya?" I ask her as I face towards her.

"Yes Makayla?" Ms.Amaya anwsers.

"Wh-... What if im not a good daughter? wh- wha- what if i'm not the perfect daughter?" I ask Ms.Amaya worried.

"Makayla ... you weren't adopted by them to be perfect. You were adopted because your being yourself, the real you." Ms. Amaya says as she kneels down as she rubs my arms.

"Yeah your right... Ms.Amaya i'm going to miss you. a lot You were practically there my WHOLE life. I love you Ms.Amaya" I say as I hug her tighly. I feel a tear dropping down my right cheek.

"Oh Makayla I'm going to miss you too so much... I love you more." Ms.Amaya says whispering and wiping my tear away. We head downstairs as I say goodbye to the other children in the living room as they all give me something to remember them by.

"Here I want you to have this" Bianca says as she hands me a necklace with half a locket. I opened it to find a picture of all the kids and Ms.Amaya at the park. I give her a big hug.

"Thank you! I'm gonna miss you kiddo so much." I say as I start to tear up. She has shown me her other half locket. It had a picture of us two during Halloween dressed as belle and Alice in the wonderland. We all finish our goodbyes.

"Ready Makayla ?" Catherine says as she opens the front door. I nod in agreement. I look back at the house. Run to Ms.Amaya and give her a big hug. "I'm gonna miss you Ms. Amaya" I whisper to her ear.

"I will too. Be happy you finally got adopted sweetie!" She says as she let's go from the hug. I nod. I head to the car, and go on the passengers side, as Austin starts the engine and pulls from the driveway. I wave goodbye.

"So... Makayla you ready for your new home?" Austin says as he gives me a little push.

"Yes I am!" I say in excitement. We drive to IKEA (Yes IKEA 😂) . We all hope out of the car as Austin pulls out his camera

 "Hey ACEEEEEEEE FAMILYYY what's going everybody! So today we are going shopping for Makayla! We are getting her new furniture For her bedroom ! We head in IKEA and walk around to find a bedframe(A/N Is it wierd I've never been to IKEA? Anyways) Catherine and I start walking infront to look at some bed frames and bed covers etc. We decided to get this bedframe and bed covers. (Image shown on top) We order them to get them at the checkout section as we continue to shop/look for more things to get for my bedroom.