2

Recap:
First period passed in a blink of an eye, I had math which I absolutely hate, we had Ms.Parks she was nice but that doesn't mean I like math, and now I had Biology with Mr. Gorge which also passed there was no sign of Jake and Kate. I had gym the third period I might find them there, going to the locker room, I changed into the blue gym shorts, a white shirt and a black running shoes. Going out of the locker room I heard some whispering and moaning coming from the janitor's room, being the curious person I am, I went and put one ear on the door to hear what's happening, I heard someone saying Jake , the bad side of me won and I opened the door reveling an almost naked Kate and a messy haired and also almost naked Jake in the middle of a really hot make out session that I just ruined! Kate had a fake shocked expression and Jake looked like he was about to puke
"Boo"
-----------------------------
Skylar Johnson

"Boo"

You might think how I felt when I saw my best friend and boyfriend kissing right,

horrible

broken

unsure

wanna die

Insecure

.......... The list could go on but I put my bravest mask on.

"Sky I could explain-" Jake tried to explain but I cut him

"DON'T JAKE , JUST DON'T , I THOUGH YOU LOVED ME , AND YOU HOW DARE YOU" I said turning to Kate "I NEVER THOUGH YOU WERE THAT LOW, LIP-LOCKING WITH MY BOYFRIEND, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU AND YOU-YOU BROKE MY HEART JUST LIKE THAT" I said angrily, tears were streaming so quickly down my face, and I couldn't stop them.I tried to stay strong but I couldn't

Kate was smirking at me and said "You really think he loved you, he's been seeing me all summer, Did you even think about calling him once, he was tired from all the crap you put him through, you only care about yourself"

"Oh really, I only care about my self! THEN WHO IS THE ONE THAT HELPED YOU THROUGH YOUR DEPRESSION, WHO HELPED YOU THROUGH ALL THE BULLYING, WHO? UH, WHO ?? WHO BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOU, WHO DID YOU TELL ALL YOUR SECRETS TO , WHO IS THE ONE WHO CARED ABOUT YOU. I'M JUST FED UP, HAVE FUN BOTH OF YOU I DONT EVEN CARE!!" I said and left running.
I could hear Jake screaming my name, and shouting at Kate but I didn't even care, I was trying my best to stay calm but I couldn't it's unfair ughhhh......

I ran to the locker room and started crying, I didn't have someone close to me now, I can't call my brother, Cole, he will just beat up Jake and go in trouble, I don't want him to know! He is so overprotective and he hates Jake from the day we dated

After a while I heard someone calling my name,that voice sounded very familiar, I looked around and saw Jakes running over to me, I stood up to run quickly, but I was tooslow he was already holding my arm trying to make me look at him.

"Sky please just listen-" he started but I cut him of " DON'T EVER CALL ME SKY YOU PLAYER, I DONT WANNA HEAR YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed at him

"Please just listen to me, I swear she was the one to put poison in my drink she told me that you are late to pick her up and asked me to pick her up so I drove her to school and she gave me this Starbucks drink, it was a love potion and I just saw her and I don't know what happened and when I saw you know it stopped working and I got my senses back ..... please Skylar . I. LOVE. YOU , I'll never do anything to break your heart"

He said tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

Jake was one of the people who knows how to lie but from the way he was talking he looked like he was saying the truth, but I just couldn't think right....

"Jake I need to think what you did was nothing to be forgotten, just let me think, she was my best friend and you were my boyfriend. I can't , I think it's better if we just stay away from each other for now" I said tears were still streaming down my face, I bet I look like a zombie.

" Skylar please......" he said tears were now on his face

"Sorry Jake" I said trying to leave but his lips already found there self on my lips Oh how I missed him. but I can't do this. Not now.

"Jake please" my brain wasn't functioning right, I had a lot of emotions going through me, I just pushed him away and just left without looking back.

I washed my face and went back to class, Kate was already there and I couldn't look at her, she just smirked at me, she was my best friend you know....

" Ms.Johnson how nice of you to stop kissing Mr.Stone and join class" said Ms. Rachel our P.E teacher,And very one laughed.

" I wasn't-" she cut me off "oh I saw the video no worries you have detention now join the line."

"But-"

"I said join the LINE" she said screaming.

5

4

3

2

1
Ding,ding the bell rang at last the teacher wouldn't stop making fun of me until the end of the lesson. Going to the locker rooms I remember everything that happened and my eyes start tearing again but I stopped them I won't cry over him again. When I reached my locker I saw many girls and boys standing there, rushing to see what happened, I found them all looking at my locker and laughing.

" Oh my god"

---------------------------------
Author's note:
Hey guys :)
So I updated I'm so sorry for being late but I'm editing me story from the beginning, I unpublished all my chapters and I'll publish it again, thank you for the 340 reads that's awesome, I hope I reach 1k but I know I will with your help and support.
Thank you for reading
PS: don't forget to:
COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
FOLLOW
Dania❤️