Author/Beggining Note.

Hey guys, welcome to my Kim Namjoon Fanfic/Smut:

Falling For The Enemy.

There's a few things I want to inform you of before you get sucked into the addicting experience known as...

*Drum roll*

ImTooHot2Die's bookz!! (Yes, bookz with a 'Z', don't judge me)

But first, let me take a sel--Let me give credit to someone who deserves it. 😂

moonbunnies2017 You gorgeous, sexy little thing, thank you for giving me the idea for this book, you started this so if anything happens I'm blaming you, okay babe? Okay.

Now, everyone, this book is a continuation of my second book 'Sniper.' The story line is the same except we now see Namjoon's side, and his....(hehe) luv life.

So I strongly recommend you read that book (Sniper) first, so that you understand the references used here. It's up to you, this book can still be understood on it's own.

I will warn you though...In this book there may or may not (there will be) killing, raping..(Okay, maybe not raping, we all know how that went in Sniper) torture, sad scenes, lots of humour, kinky scenes, vanilla scenes, daddy scenes...okay that's basically the same as kinky..I'm sorry it's just that this is a Namjoon FF so I had to say 'daddy' at least once here.

Please vote and comment. I love reading and replying to you all.

Oh dear, Here we go on another crazy adventure....prepare holy water.

I hope, you all enjoy. 😏

-ImTooHot2Die