Twenty-Two

*Yoongi POV*

I wrinkled my nose at the strong stench of oil and blood.

The thick wire around my hands was already working its way into my flesh, making the pain worse every minute.

The shrill clicking of heels on the loud concrete instantly put me in an even worse mood.

“Well, well. Look where you're bloodlust got you. Now someone's going to be on the other end of the trigger for once.” So Hye walked in, her arms crossed as she looked at me with distaste.

“If you're going to torture me just get it over with, I don't like spending my time with a disgusting murderer.” I glared at her but she just cocked her head to the side and gave me an amused look.

“But I'm not the only murdered here am I?” She put her hands on her hips and waited for me to answer but I just looked down, staying quiet.

“Daisy, come in here.” She turned to the door and soon a small, but beautiful girl walked in.

My eyes widened when I saw that it was the same girl that night….that night I killed Haechan…..that's right, her name was Daisy.

“Daisy dear, this is the Min Yoongi, the horrible man that killed Haechan, whom you were so fond of.” She grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to where I was tied up.

I could see that she was scared, tears were in her eyes wanting to run down her cheeks but she held them back.

“Yes...I know who he is.” Daisy said quietly with a small voice that I could barely hear her.

She kept her eyes to the ground as she avoided looking at me.

“Good! Well, now that we have him, let's get started.” She clicked her fingers and Taeyong walked in pulling behind him a tray lined with torture tools.

“An eye for an eye my dear.” So Hye grabbed a long sharp knife and held it out to Daisy.

“What...what am I supposed to do with that?” She looked at the knife with fear and hugged her arms to her small body, her brown hair falling in front of her face slightly hiding her tears.

“Whatever you want darling, you could cut off his fingers, or slice the nerves in his arms. If you're careful enough you can take out his eye as a trophy.” So Hye smiled evilly and I clenched my fists in anger.

“No! No...I can't do something like that!” Daisy took a step back shaking her head furiously.

She was beyond scared.

She was absolutely terrified, but of what? I wasn't sure. It could be the knife..or what So Hye wants her to do with it.

Then I saw it in her eyes, the hurt, the pain...she's gone through something terrible, something that included a knife or torture.

“What do you mean you can't do something like this!? He brutally killed the man you loved!! Rip him apart Daisy!!” So Hye grabbed the young girl by her hair and dragged her in front of me, throwing her to the ground at my feet.

She then dropped the knife in front of her and stood above her with an angry face.

“Make him pay for what he did to Haechan.” So Hye gave her a cruel look as Daisy started shaking and crying.

She looked up at me, finally making eye contact. I felt my heart almost break when her eyes looked into mine, her big blue eyes, filled with horror. She reached her hand out and grabbed the knife, her fingers shook as she grasped it tighter and looked back at me.