Two

*Namjoon POV*

~One month later~

“Okay, tell me what you see Jungkook.” I closely watched Jungkook's position through the security camera.

He blended in well, the perfect grey man. Now we just need to wait for the opening to get our target.

“Rose, are you in position?” I looked through the crowd to see if I could spot her.

“Am I in position? No, I'm in a lingerie store buying lace bra cause Jungkook doesn't get hard anymore--OF COURSE I'M IN POSITION!!” I moved my head away from the mic as she yelled quite loudly.

“God, I love her so much.” We heard Jungkook talking through the mic and me and Hoseok just looked at the screen speechless.

“Jin, where are you?”

5 seconds…..silence.

15 seconds….silence.

“Okay, where the hell is he?”

***

*Jin POV*

“You are very beautiful you know that.” I took a step closer to the girl that was starting to blush.

“Thank you Mr.?” She looked up and raised her eyebrows.

“Jin, call me...Jin.”  I moved even closer and placed my hand on the wall beside her.

“You have a gorgeous body, I just can’t take my eyes off you.” I moved my hand down so it was nearly touching her waist.

All though she was wearing a uniform, her good figure could easily be seen.

“I could say the same for you Jin, you're quite handsome.” She smiled as she leaned closer to me.

“You smell delicious, may I ask what perfume you use?” I leaned in just a little bit closer to smell her delicate fragrance.

“Amore Pacific.” She said while licking her lips. It was obvious she was very attracted to me.

“Oh, that's too bad, I make it a rule not to flirt with anyone wearing that brand. Good day.” Then I turned around and walked away leaving her stunned and embarrassed.

I quickly yet inconspicuously walked through the crowd as I made my way to the back of the store.

I held my fingers up and smirked in triumph.

Her key card.

She was too busy staring at me to even notice I slipped it off her waist. Really, a security guard should be more careful with who she gets close to.

“So Jin….she smelled delicious huh?” I heard Namjoon's voice in my ear piece and I knew he was just trying to annoy me.

“Yeah, well at least I can get the girls, everyone is scared of you cause all you do is break stuff.” There was a silence on the other line and I wondered if I went to far.

“That's true.” I heard Namjoon and Hoseok laughing and relaxed. At least we can laugh again.

“Okay guys, I'm heading to the surveillance panel now, I’ll let you know when it's down.” I quickly moved into the hallway and opened the surveillance room door with the key card I stole.

I saw three guys sitting watching the screens and cracked my knuckles.

Better get to work.

***

*Rose POV*

“Okay Rose, Jungkook, get ready, when Jin gives the signal you guys have to create a distraction.” I smirked to myself as I heard Namjoon's words.