Five

*Namjoon POV*

We had locked Taeil up in the basement of the building. He won't be able to escape or notify anyone, although I doubt he actually would.

There was still the problem he created though, I was now sitting in the middle of our main lobby with all the members, except Taehyung of course. He still didn't come out of his room.

There was a painful silence. The weight of Taeil's words were bringing us all down terribly. I can't let this happen. I refuse to allow one man to destroy the trust and relationships we took years to build.

Jin and Jungkook didn't speak a word to each other, Yoongi was even more pissed than usual and Jimin….Jimin looked broken, he was hurting.

I need to make they guys talk it out, if we don't get over this right now, then we never will.

“Jimin, you need to tell us. If you keep holding it inside, it will eat you alive. Don't worry though, you're our brother, there is nothing you can say or do that will make us stop loving you.” I looked straight at him as I spoke, his eyes wear tearing up as he breathed in deeply and started to speak.

“When Yugyeom injured Yoonjeo and we brought her to the hospital to treat her. I did something terrible...We had split up to get out of the building since Jaebum's men arrived but when I happened upon Mark and Jackson….I didn't even try and take them out...I made a deal with them...to take Yoonjeo.” His head fell in shame as more tears streamed from his eyes.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing...He made a deal with Got7? To take Yoonjeo?

“Why?” Was all I asked as everyone in the room listened to Jimin.

“Because...She was putting everyone in the group at risk, she was putting my mother at risk. Taehyung barely knew her and yet he was putting everything on the line for her, I..I didn't want Taehyung to change. I thought, if Got7 got rid of her, we would go back to the way we were. So I told them the way to hurt Taehyung would be to take Yoonjeo and for that information they had to let us go safely. I've never regretted a decision more in my life than that one...and now after what happened with Yoonjeo...her death...it was all my fault. I forced her into the mess with Got7 and she died because if it and Taehyung's heart was crushed…..I messed everything up...I ruined it all.” Jimin broke down, sobbing heavily as he hid his face with his hands.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, although what Jimin did was wrong, it still kills me to see my friends, my brother's suffering.

His cries were so painful to hear that I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to stand up and go to him but someone beat me to it, walking up and sitting down next to him.

My eyes widened as Yoongi put his arms around Jimin and pulled him close to him. Even Jimin was shocked at this. Yoongi never hugged anyone. Ever.

“You….you're not the only one that's made mistakes and bad decisions…” Yoongi  looked up at Rose as he held Jimin tightly, rocking him gently.

“But making a mistake doesn't mean you've failed...it just means that you took a step in the wrong direction...so now you need to take an even bigger step to get back on the right track, and you can do that by accepting it and telling someone. Only then, will you be able to move forward.” Everyone was shocked by Yoongi's words.

No one knew he could say something like that. He's only ever been rude and distant to us but this….this was beyond amazing.

“I may seem like I don't appreciate or like this group, but in reality I love you guys more than anything...you’re all I've got, and I'll be damned if I see it fall apart..so you two, you guys need to figure out your problems next.” He looked straight at Jin and Jungkook.