five

On certain nights, Soo Jin would either take Hoseok's spot, not do anything at all, or she would be the receiver.

Hoseok was always the giver during live shows. Tonight was Soo Jin's turn.

She had a praise kink, always praising and complimenting the shifters she was playing with. Most of them enjoyed it, not being able to focus on anything other than her.

They were always in a euphoric state of mind as she played with them, whispering sweet and meaningful words into their ears.

Soo Jin turned into a different person on stage. She was mischievous, playful, and greedy. She always wanted more from the shifters she played with. She wanted to tease them until they whined and pleaded.

She liked the looks on their faces as they looked up at her with droopy and pleading eyes. They were so submissive and sweet.

Hoseok was watching to the side of the stage, admiring how crafty his assistant was. He taught her well.

Hoseok decided to peel his eyes away from her body to look at the audience. They were completely drawn to the sexual act in front of them.

There were a few recorders out in front of people. Hoseok always nodded in acknowledgment when he saw those type of people because it would mean they wanted to capture the moment as much as possible.

The audience gasped as the male shifter let out a strangled cry of pleasure. His cum shot out onto the female shifter's stomach.

Soo Jin stepped back with a satisfied look on her face, then gestured for Hoseok to take the reigns.

"My assistant, everybody," he said with a slight bow.

The audience clapped loudly.

"But don't worry. There's still more to this night," he said.