two

"Soo Jin, sweetie, where are you hiding?" Hoseok called out as he yanked off his tie that was suffocating his neck too much.

He threw the tie onto the bed that the two shared. The sheets were wrinkled and messy, while the blankets were left unfolded.

There were multiple articles of clothing splattered around the room that belonged to them.

She crawled out of the walk-in closet on her knees and hands, her bushy tail swaying gently side to side. Hoseok bent down into a squat, tilting her chin up with his index finger. He kissed the tip of her nose.

"What are you doing on the floor?" he asked.

"I was trying to find something to wear for the show tomorrow night," Soo Jin answered. "I think I've worn everything in here for a show before."

He chuckled. "It's alright, princess," he said, tickling her chin. "I received a gift tonight from a guest in the audience. He was looking forward to seeing my beautiful assistant, but you weren't voted on for tonight, so he bought something he'd like you to wear for tomorrow night."

Hoseok always had multiple shows on in a week in the same location, and people would vote on which dates they'd like to see Soo Jin.

"That's nice of him," she replied, peeking into the box Hoseok handed out. "It's pretty," she murmured, taking it out.

She leaned back and sat on her butt, unfolding the dress out in front of her. It was a sapphire blue dress that reached the floor. There were no sleeves. It resembled a tube top, but there was a heart-shaped hole in the middle of her chest that would show off some of her rounded breasts.

"Everything looks pretty on you," he complimented, staring at her with twinkling and mischievous eyes. "But you look better naked, with my hands all over your body."