six

"Soo Jin? Where are you hiding again?" Hoseok called out, unclasping the chain on his cape.

She walked out of the bathroom, stretching her arms over her head. "I'm right here."

He walked over to her and tickled her chin. "How are you today, princess?"

"I'm good. How are you?" she asked.

"I'm good too. The audience really liked your show last night. They really like it when you're the master of the show," Hoseok said.

"It's a rare occasion," Soo Jin murmured. "I like watching more."

Hoseok laughed. "I know you do. You're so lazy."

Soo Jin rolled her eyes. "I like to sleep and eat. There's nothing much I like to do besides that."

"Do you want to go out tomorrow? We can walk around and go shopping."

Soo Jin thought about it. She liked to sleep until noon, but she didn't mind going out with Hoseok every once in a while.

"Okay," she answered. "Where are we going to go?"

He shrugged. "We'll drive around and wait until we see something interesting. Then, we'll get out of the car."

"Can we go shopping for more collars?" Soo Jin asked.

Soo Jin liked having an array of accessories. She believed accessories made everything more beautiful and mesmerizing.

"We can go shopping for more collars. It makes me happy how much you like wearing a collar," Hoseok said.

"Everyone knows I belong to someone," she said.

He kissed the top of her head. "Damn straight."