Be your what?!

As soon as I got home I drank some Gatorade and made a small sandwich and ate it. I decided to go upstairs and pick out my outfit before I washed my body in the shower. After an hour of debating I finally decided on a red short sleeve dress that was tight on me and came a little below my mid thighs. It showed my back, but had the fabric going in a criss cross pattern so it looked nice. I hopped into the shower and washed my body. I got out put on my dress, curled my hair, put on makeup (I decided to go with nude lipstick today since I was already wearing red) with a smoky eye. I put on my favorite dangly crystal earrings with my big bold crystal bracelet and some small rings. I put on nude heels with a black bow on the back. It was only 7:30 so I went on Instagram and Twitter and texted some friends. I was about to tweet when the doorbell rang. "Hey Blake! I'm so excited, but too bad I can't win at anything tonight hahaha!" I said to him in a teasing voice. "Hey April. You look great! And Psshhh... U got so lucky." He said as we got into the car. We talked a little and then we were at the restaurant. We say down and began to talk after we ordered our food. "April I gotta talk to you about something." He said kinda nervous. "What is it you can tell me anything." I replied. "I know we've only known each other for a couple days but I feel like I've known you forever. And I wanna be more than friends. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling at me. "Oh my gosh Blake. I would love to be your girlfriend!!! And I promise you, no matter what, I'm always here for you." Just as I finished talking he pulled out a long box from his pocket. He came behind me lifted my hair and put this gorgeous diamond heart necklace around my neck. "Awww Blake!!! You're gonna make me cry! You didn't have to buy me anything!!!" I said tearing up. "I know but I wanted to!" He said smilin at me. "Thank you so much Blake, I love it." I said standing up and giving him a hug and a kiss. I melted in his arms. "Beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl." He said while still hugging me. After we had dinner we decided to leave. We got in the car. "You wanna come over tonight?" He asked me with a huge grin on his face. "Hahahaha sure, but don't expect to get lucky Blake!!!" I said laughing, knowing that he wanted to. We got to his house and we chilled on the couch watching tv. "Hey do u want something more comfy?" He asked. "Yes please! Haha" I said as he ran upstairs and got me a big t shirt. I went to the bathroom, put on my t shirt and we watched TV on the couch. We cuddled and kissed a lot and fell asleep together. I woke up and Blake wasn't next to me. I wondered around the house looking for him, I found him in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning babe!" I said to him, I was still groggy so my voice was kinda weird. "Good morning sleepy head! I made u breakfast." He said as he put the plates on the table. We had breakfast (eggs, turkey bacon, and fruit) "Blake you're a decent cook hahah" i said giggling to him. "Thanks... Hey!!! U said decent then laughed!" He said in joking voice. We finished our breakfast and he dropped me off at home.