Nervous

A couple days past and I was feeling great. Blake's parents are coming tomorrow and I'm so nervous. Blake is off for the next three days, no games and he's doing early morning practice. He just got home. He was all sweaty. "Hey babe. Rough workout?" I asked coming closer to him. "Hey, still in ur pjs? Wanna shower? Together? Haha" he said hugging me. "As tempting as that is, I already took a shower and put on pjs again, and I have to get stuff ready. Your parents are coming tomorrow Blake!" I said. We began to kiss. I wanted him so bad but I couldn't, I had to get stuff done. I touched his abs. "Save it for tonight" I said to him with a wink. I cleaned the house and went grocery shopping. Then Blake and I went out for dinner. We were at the restaurant and began to talk. "Blake, I'm so nervous. What if your parents don't like me." I said. "Babe. They'll love you. You're a great girl, you're gorgeous, athletic, smart, go to school, respectful and sweet, what's not to like?" He said holding my hands. "Thanks blake I love you." I said. We ate and went home. I pushed him onto the couch, sat in his lap and started to kiss him. "I need more room, let's go upstairs." He said pulling away. He carried me upstairs. I took his shirt of and pushed him down on the bed. I took off my clothes so I was just in my Black bra and black lace underwear. I sat on him and leaned over and started to kiss him. His tongue probed my mouth, I wanted him badly, but I wanted to drive him crazy. I started to kiss his neck and ran my hands up and down his abs. He couldn't take me anymore. He put me under him and ripped off my bra and underwear. He took off his pants and boxers too. He kissed my neck and went all the way down until his tongue was in me. "Uhhhh Blake!!! It feels so good!!" I moaned. I pulled his hair and arched my back. "You like it huh?" He said looking up at me. "Yahhh!!!! Don't stop." I moaned louder and louder. He began to rub me everywhere ;), I couldn't take it. "I'm not gonna let u cum yet, I'm not that nice." He stopped. "Blakkeeeeeee. Come on!" I said as he slammed himself into me. It felt so good. "You're so tight! I thought I fixed that last time!!" He said while moaning. I was giggling and moaning at the same time. We both came at the same time. Then he laid next to me and kissed me. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.