Game night!

"Do you think Jordan and Deandre are there already?" I asked Blake as he drove. "Probably, he's usually there early." He said holding my hand. "They're probably making out on the court." I said laughing. "Or having sex in the locker room or DJs car Hahahahah" he said laughing. "Blake! That's what u wanna do!" I said in a sarcastic voice. He looked at me and winked. "Don't even think about it Blake." I said in a stern voice. We got to the staples center and we saw DJ and Jordan walking in. We ran up to them. "You guys go change and we'll wait on the court for you guys, are we allowed to do that?" Jordan asked the guys. "Jordan... We can do whatever we want." DJ said laughing. "Bye guys!" We said giving them a kiss.

Blake and deandres convo.

"So how have things been going with you and April?" DJ asked. "Ok, we had some problems with brynn this morning. Brynn kissed me and then she poured hot coffee on April. She was soooo mad." "What the hell Blake?! How did u let that happen? She's ok with you? You gotta make sure brynn isn't in the picture anymore." "brynn kissed ME! She's not 100 percent ok, but I love her and don't wanna lose her, so I told her I want her to meet my parents." "Yah don't lose her, she's a keeper, plus Jordan likes our double dates." "I'm definitely not gonna let her go. So I'm gonna get her a bracelet, with the day we met and our initials on it." "Good, you can't let her go. "So how have things been with you and Jordan. You get it in? Haha" Blake said joking around. "They've been great. I love her. I think I'm gonna tell her tonight. And yes hahaha it was great dude." "That's good, and yah tell her. Hahahaha only you Deandre."

We were sitting on court and me and Jordan began our conversations.

"Jordan, brynn kissed Blake this morning at Starbucks. Then she poured her hot coffee on me." "WHAT?!?!!?! Did he explain?!" "Yah, SHE kissed HIM. And we're ok now. Not perfectly forgiven but ok. I don't wanna ever see her again. And I'm meeting his parents next week" "oh ok. She's a hoe so she probably kisses everyone. Wait your meeting his parents! Oooo girl!!!!" "Ya hahaha" I said as the guys came up to us. People started to fill the seats behind us. "Alright guys we gotta go, but Jordan. I love you." Deandre said looking into Jordan's eyes. She jumped up and kissed him. "I love you too Deandre!!!!!" She said. Then the guys got on the court and the game started. Jordan and I were the loudest people there. Haha. The clippers were playing the heat. And I hate them. So did all the guys. It was halftime and the score was 59-57 the clippers we're winning. Me and Jordan were having a blast. In the end the clippers won 103-102! We were so proud. Jordan and I walked to our cars to wait for Blake and DJ. Only to see Brynn standing there with a bat.