Christmas part 2

We continued opening presents. Jordan got DJ a huge pic of them, from the first day they met. And new Jordan's. He loved them. I got Deandre a new pair of all leather Jordan's, some track suits and stuff like that. It's hard to shop for someone who has everything. Blake got deandre his old college jersey, another pair of J's, some other stuff and a small bag of coal. "Hahaha really man?! Coal?" Deandre said chuckling as me and Jordan were on the floor crying. "Yup! It'll teach u not throw a basketball at me while I'm tryna do an interview!!" Blake said laughing. Next Blake opened his gifts. Jordan got him a custom pair of beats and a nike track suit. Deandre got Blake some new J's all white with some baby blue, and Gucci shades. Now it was time for Blake to open my gift. He opened it, it was a new pair of raybans, customized Jordan's, his favorite cologne, and a pic collage, of me, him, DJ, and Jordan. All pics of us and the times we hung out. Now it was my turn to open my gift. I opened if, it was a jersey that said "Mrs. Griffin" I was confused, then Blake took a box out of his pocket, and got on one knee. "Oh my..." I'm speechless. "April, since the day I met you I knew u were the one. I know u saw that special sparkle in my eyes, because I saw it in yours. I love you more than life itself and can't imagine waking up and knowing you're with another guy. I want to spend everyday of my life with you. Will you marry me and be mrs griffin?". I was crying so hard. I stood up "yes Blake!!! I love you so much." I uttered as he put the ring on my finger. I gave him a kiss and he picked me up and swirled me around the room. I heard sniffling. "Jordan is that u crying?" I asked. "I swear it's not me..." Jordan said laughing, and about to cry of joy. I looked over. "DEANDRE JORDAN YOU ARE NOT CRYING!" Me and Blake said laughing. I was so excited. This is the best Christmas ever, and it just begun.