SIGN IT

"JORDAN. Put on sweats and come outside." I said my voice full of anger and sadness. "But why where-" I cut her off. "I'll explain in the car." I quickly replied. 5 minutes later Jordan came out of her and DJs house. I explained everything to her still crying. "Ok so where are we going now?!" Jordan said confused. "Brynn." I said angrily. "She's outta jail?" "Yah. She's out, bail from her other baby daddy." We pulled up to her house. "Let's do this." I said as we got out the car. We rang the doorbell and she answered. "Can I come in?" I said innocently. "Yes honey. Is there something you wanna talk about." She said like she was taking to a three year old as she shut the door. "YOU! SIGN THE DAMN DIVORCE PAPERS BLAKE DOESNT WANT YOU!" I screamed. "Who's gonna make-" Jordan jumped on her and started to beat the shit out of her. "You're gonna sign these papers!!" Jordan yelled. "No!" She replied. I punched her so hard and she got up. "FINE ILL SIGN THE PAPERS. Just don't call the cops!" She said. "Ok." I gave her a pen. Unsurprisingly she had the papers near her. She signed them. Jordan called the cops right after I took the papers and put em in my car and came back. "You bitch!!! You said you wouldn't call the cops!" "Too late!" Jordan quickly replied. The cops arrived.

"Brynn. Ur under arrest for assault. You'll be away for a long time. Min 9 months since you violated parol. Since you are considered an unfit parent ford will be given to his father... Until he's 18." The cop said. "NOOO YOU CANT TAKE MY SON FROM ME!!! It's their faults!!!!" She screamed as they took her away.

Sorry this was short guys.