Wrong (dark Harry Styles)

First and foremost, thank you so much to the beautiful -kayleigh for doing this cover! You need to check her out if you need a cover done, she always amazes me 💙 so, thank you heaps again! I absolutely LOVE it ☺️

Another Harry book? I can't get enough of this boy, hope you guys enjoy :D

One thing I would quickly like to mention, I really, really don't appreciate when people say things like 'of course that has to happen with the main character, ugh' when it comes to books or even movies. The reason why books or movies are made are to tell stories, unique things that happen to people that keep them interested. Yes, I can understand when people get upset from things being 'moved too fast' or 'rushed' in books. I don't care if you comment your opinion, as long as you stay respectful to me (the author)! Attack my characters as much as you want lol, they're fictional. I understand when you pour your feelings out into the comments though, I always do :) Hopefully that clears things up for you guys, but yes, this is my new book, with the one and only Harry Styles, and my other character which you will find out about in chapter 1.

Another thing, don't comment on my book 'this is like after!1!1!' or anything like like that in general with comparing the book to another. All my ideas are purely from my head or a photo or something I've seen that's inspired me, yes there may be similarities and I'm sorry if that happens, but this is my book and I'm putting my time and effort into it.

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL REFERENCES AND SEXUAL SCENES. (13+) PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you're wondering, this is a time skip:

So, that's all the information you need to know, hope you enjoy the book! 💖