Chapter 13

Taye**

2 months pasted and i found myself always in the same place.

At the Hospital

I know your probably wondering what happened to Dana. Well i had Roy and some other people search for her. I've heard she ran out of town because she heard i was looking for her. See i knew she was going to do that so while she was about to go on her little trip i had her handled. Yep right on the plane in the bathroom for all i know nobody has found her body yet.

Paris is still in the coma and i miss her dearly. I got up and kissed Paris' lips walking out her hospital room.

The drive i was about to take was long but it was worth it. I walked down the long isle and knelt down on both knees.

"Lord its me Taye i know i don't come to you a lot or come to church but right now i need a special blessing on a special girl. This girl has changed my whole look on females. She's Smart , Funny , Beautiful just amazing. Right now shes in the hospital in a coma and i just ask that you help to wake her body up. In your name i pray Amen"

I stood up and walks to my car feeling slightly relieved , i guess my mom was right theres never enough God in anyone's life.

The next day i woke up and did my usual hygiene routine and drove to my trap checking on things.

Once things were running smooth i went to the hospital and picked up some flowers , i swear Paris' room was going to look like a garden if i bought more flowers.

I took a deep breath ready to see her eyes open nd her body in motion. I closed my eyes walking inside

"Baby i missed you so..." I opened my eyes to find her body still in the same position. I sighed and put the flowers on the little space left on her side table then grabbed the chair and held her hand.

Maybe i didn't do it right
Maybe i wasn't speaking loud enough
Maybe God just simply didn't want to help me because of all the bad deeds i did.

I wiped the tear that slid from my eye and got up i simply couldn't take it anymore.

Taking this long journey back to where i started i had to get this last thing off my chest

I ran up to the cross hung high and put my hands up.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT ?? IS IT WHAT YOU WANT ??? IM HERE TAKE ME. DON'T LET PARIS SUFFER SHE HAS SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. WHAT HAVE I DONE ALL MY LIFE , SMOKED WEED , KILLED PEOPLE AND SOME MORE STUFF YOU PROBABLY DON'T LIKE EITHER BUT DONT MAKE PARIS SUFFER PLEASE. TAKE ME!! TAKE ME !!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs and stared at the cross and looked around the empty church with tears running down my face. If anybody deserved to be in a coma it was me I caused all of this , its my fault.

My phone rang and i picked up wiping my eyes without looking to see who it was
"I don't wanna talk right now "
"Paris is awake!!" I heard jay say my heart stopped i hung up and looked at the cross then up at the ceiling.

"Okay maybe you really are up there i promise ill change just let me go check on my baby first" i smirked and ran to my car driving back to the hospital and banging on the elevator door.

Paris **

"Taye?" I whispered softly trying to open my eyes. I could hear her voice always here and talking to me.

"She's awake" i heard fill the silent room i was laid in

Finally my eyes opened and for a minute things were unclear and i couldn't see much of anything but figures hovering over my bed till it all cleared up and i smiled at my dad and my best friend Jay.

"Your awake Ms.Jackson i will just go run some test and leave you and your family alone"

I half smiled and looked around the room "Where's Taye?"

"I called her she's ..." Jay got cut off by my room door being opened and there she was.

I smiled big as she ran over to me and kissed my lips , i missed her so much. She looked so worn out heavy bags under her eyes and she even got a little thicker.

"Paris I can't risk losing you again."
She looked at my dad and sighed "i know we have our differences and they probably wont be solved but i want to have your permission to ask your daughter to marry me"

I looked at them both shocked and surprisingly my dad said YES !

Taye looked at me and smiled big

"Paris will you" i stopped her before she could finish the sentence "YES TAYE YES!! "

I watched her slide the gorgeous ring on my shaking ring finger.

This is like a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter

Please excuse any mistakes

Vote 👍

Comment 📝

Share 📲