Chapter- 10

Melanie's POV

"There's my baby girl!" My mom exclaims getting up and hugging me.

"Hey Mom" I say smiling

"I'm glad your okay!" Blake's mom says sweetly.

"Thanks for the support Mrs.Archous" I said back with a smile then suddenly Kaleb, Cameron, Luke, and Blake rush past us out the door. Blake looked scared and my brothers looked furious. I then figured out what was going on.

"What was that all about?" Blake's dad, Alpha Henry, asks my mom

"I don't know, I'll go check." she says back.

"Umm No mom I'll go check!" I say franticly.

"Umm ok" she says looking confused. I rush out the door to look for them. I go about 4 hallways down and finally hear my brothers talking to Blake. I decide to listen to them.

"What do you think you were doing with my baby sister??" Kaleb says pushing Blake up against a wall by his coller.

"N-Nothing" Blake stutters out.

"That sure the hell wasn't nothing!" Kaleb practically yells.

"Yeah what he told us didn't sound like nothing" Luke says

"S-sorry" Blake stutters again. I couldn't help it anymore I came out from where I was hiding. I put my hands on my hips and glare at my brothers. Cameron and Luke see me first and start backing away. Then Kaleb and Blake look at me and Kaleb lets go of Blake's shirt.

"Stop Freaking Harassing him!!" I yell

"Melanie don't tell me what to do!" Kaleb yells back.

"Then don't give me a reason to!" I shout

"Melanie lower your voice!" Kaleb says through gritted teeth

"Why should I you were the one over there harassing my mate for gods sake!" I yell again and he looks at me shocked. I walk over to Blake-who looks confused and scared-and Grab his hand and walk away once we get to the next hallway I smile at him. He looks down at me and forces a smiles but still looked confused.

We get back to where our parents are and They all look down at our hands.

"Oh this is perfect!" Julie Blake's mom squeals rushing over to me and hugging me. My mom looks at me with some unknown emotion in her eyes. Blake's dad looks at Blake then me and a smile comes up onto his face.

"I'm guessing you found your mate son" Blake's dad says pulling Julie into his side and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"umm....yeah" he says shyly.

"Mom what's wrong." I ask going to her because she was tearing up.

"M-My l-little girl is just growing up so fast." she says crying into my shoulder while hugging me.

"It's ok I'll always be your little girl mom, I love you!" I say.

"I love you too Melanie!" She says

When we got home I went to my room to got ready, because we have a shifting ceremony later for all the people in the pack that shift today, which is me, 4 other girls, and 3 boys. I have on a knee-length blue dress, White converse, and some simple silver jewelry.

We got there and there were alot of people. I went to find Blake, ever since earlier I have wanted to be near him as much as possible. I search for awhile and finally find him sitting by a tree with earbuds in listening to music with his eyes closed. His eyes instantly open when I step closer like he could feel my presence.

He smiles at me and I sit next to him.

"What ya listening to?" I ask

"Summit by Skrillex" He says

"I love that song!" I exclaim

"Really I didn't think you would be the kind of person to listen to that." He says

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" I say softly. He takes my hand and laces our fingers together.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks

"I'd love to" I say smiling

He smiles and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna listen to this too?" he asks me.

"Sure" I say and he takes out an earbud and I put it in. For the next half hour we just sit there and listen to his play list which consist of Skrillex, Paramore, Pantheon, and some other bands.

The starting siren goes off an we get up still holding hands and walk to the crowd of people.

Hey I don't usually do Author's Notes but I'm starting now, so.

Sorry for it being short lately I've had alot of stuff going on. soon I'll be going somewhere to visit family and I don't know if they have Internet so I don't know if I'll be able to update. Also Sometimes I just completely forget to update so if I take awhile feel free to message me and ask if I'll update, that'd be a great help.

Shout out to @AlexaUriostegiu & @MiaLugo12 for being my best friends in the whole world and reading and voting for my books, I love you guys so much!!!