Chapter- 4

Melanies POV

As I followed Blake I got even more rude stares from everybody else. But I just kept walking acting like it didn't bother me.

Suddenly Blake grabbed my hand and said "We will be late if you walk slowly like that." he said smiling.

"Okay" I said

He kept hold of my hand and we kept walking. We got to a class room and walked in still holding my hand Blake dragged me to the back of the room and Sat me down then sat in the desk next to me.

A guy I'm guessing was the teacher came in and told the class to settle down. His name was Mr.Swanson and he was bald.

***Hours later***

At lunch I got a ham sandwhich and doritos then I looked around and was happy to see that Blake was waving at me to come sit by him. So I walked over and sat down.

"Hey Melanie!"

"Hi Blake"

"Oh guys this is Melanie, she's new"

"Melanie this is Ashley, Josh, and Taylor."

"Hey Melanie!" they all said in unison.

"Hi" I said then began eating.

Blake and I talked the rest of lunch.

The rest of the day flew by quickly and I went outside to wait for my brothers.

Suddenly I was lifted off the ground and I screamed. I looked back and it was Blake. If my brothers saw him it wouldn't be good.

"Blake put me down!" I yelled

"Okay okay"

Just then Kaleb came around the cornor I heard him growl and jumped out of Blake's arms.

"What the hell were you doing!" Kaleb yelled

"Umm I was just messing around" Blake said

"Get out of my sight!" Kaleb yelled and Blake ran the opposite way I ran after him. "Blake wait!" I yelled and he stopped.

"Who the hell was that?!"

"Oh sorry about that he is my oldest brother."

"I knew you were Like me Melanie!"

"what do you mean?"

"Your a werewolf The new family coming into our pack."

"Umm yes but how did you know I'm one?"

"Because your brother he growled like werewolfs do."

"Oh well Text me later?" I said holding up my phone number.

"ok I will."

"Bye!" I yelled running back around the cornor.

Kaleb didn't look happy at all. Then Luke and Cameron showed up and we got in the jeep and Kaleb lectured me the whole way home.

When we got home mom told us to go change into dressy nice clothes because we were going to meet the alpha and possibly the whole pack.

I put on a Turquiose Lace dress with sleeves that went to my elbow, and it went down to just above my knee, it also had a thin brown belt. So to match it I wore some brown healed flats. I let my hair fall around my shoulders naturaly in its curly way. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

We got to the huge pack house 10x the size of our house. My mom knocked on the door and I was carrying Mason. The door was opened by a tall lady with flat blonde hair.

"Come in please sit if you'd like."

We all walked in and I was stunned to see Blake sitting on a couch wearing a formal tux. But I just took my mind off of him by paying attention to Mason. Then the Alpha came in and told us to sit we all sat down on a couch the alpha started talking to my mom. Soon he pointed to Blake and said "this is My son Blake." Then he pointed to the blonde lady "and this is The Luna, My mate, and Blake's mother." But I was still stunned that Blake was The Alpha's only son and would be Alpha of the Full Moon Pack in a couple of years. How could I not have known?...