Annabitch

Percy's POV

I woke up with my face pressed on the brown and bent grass.

My hands found their way to my sides and pushed my self up from the ground.

The sounds of the birds chirping and the rustle of the leaves of the trees would have been better then the sound of my heart beat that I could hear in my ears instead of the outdoors.

I grabbed riptide and picked up my tattered and torn backpack and started to walk throughout the woods once more like every other day of my life.

If you're wondering how my life came to this, well it all started with Jacob.

He came through the barrier and was claimed as soon as his foot hit the ground.

He became the most popular kid ever, not that I cared, I still had all of my friends and my girlfriend.

But soon, he started to become annoying and a huge jerk.

He kicked me out of our cabin and made me stay in the Big House then started taking my friends one by one making them think that he was a hero and that I just wanted their attention and had told them that I had said that I didn't even want or need them as my friends because I was to cool.

Of course I never said that, but they believed him even after I told them that I didn't.

Soon, though, one day, he took what I loved the most.

/// flashback///

I walked out onto the beach.

I had my shoes off and felt my toes against the golden sand.

I had my pants legs rolled up to my knees seeing that the camp was hotter for summer.

I really wanted to dip my toes in the water, but I couldn't because Posideon would come to shore just to make my get out of his holy water and say that my filth would ruin it.

As the water went up and down on the sand I felt my self having the urge to draw closer and closer.

Soon I was only a step away.

But I stopped myself when I heard somebody talking, but not just anybody, it was my Nobody! ( hint hint ;)

I turned myself around from the water and started to walk into the woods, following the voice.

I stopped and hid behind a tree.

I knew I shouldn't be eavesdropping but Annabeth said that she was going to bed right after the camp fire.

I couldn't see why she would lie to me, I mean, sure, we were kinda being a little distant, but that doesn't mean that she would lie, does it?

" I don't know, what if he catches us, I mean, I did tell him that I was going to bed, not meeting you. I don't feel comfortable lying to him." I heard Annabeth whisper to the other person.

" Don't worry!" he replied a little louder than her.

" Percy is to dumb to figure out!"

When he said that it set me off, but not as much as when Annabeth replied back.

" I guess you're right. " She sighed.

I tried to ignore that even though I wanted to jump out and see who she was talking to.

When I didn't hear anything, I suspected that they had left.

I stepped out with my head down and my hands in my pockets.

I looked up to find that they hadn't left, in fact, Annabeth and the other person who just happened to be Jacob, were in the middle of an intense make out session.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth opened.

All the forest sounds soon stopped when I saw them starting to take each other's clothes off like they had done it before.

Before I could even stop my self I started to talk.

" So, is this where you go off to every day?!" I ask with tears starting to collect in my sea green eyes.

She just scoffed and replyed like she had rehearsed this every night.

" Give it up Percy! NO ONE LIKES YOU!" She said like I was a three year old who didn't know how to spell.

" But... I-I thought you l-loved m-me?" I asked with my voice starting shake.

" Well, then you where a hero and I was a nobody! I HAD to get noticed some how. But then I found my Jackie wacky and GOT A LIFE!! Why don't you." she said every word with pure discust.

I slowly backed away as they resumed their make out/sex session and as soon as I was
out of sight, I ran.

I ran to my cabin.

I ran out.

Then I ran past the barrier and ran out of Camp Half Blood forever.

Well, at least I hoped.