Stop and stare

Flesh's POV

-----flashback----

" I know! I know! But I can't tell you how I managed to stay this handsome for over 1000 years!" Yeah. That earned me a big slap on the face.

" Damn Thalia! You would think that seeing your best friend whom you all thought was dead would make you happy and hug him and praise him for his accomplishments. But no!! You slap him in the face!" I said rubbing my cheek.

" Sorry. But you had it coming! So what do you and Like want me to do again?"

That made me and Scar smile.

" Oh! That!" Scar said still smiling.

-----back to the present-----

Me and Thalia were cracking up!

" I-I can't b-believe they fell f-for it!!!!!" She said laughing, trying to catch her breath.

" Ah! the wonder of pranks!" I said sighing.

Then our eyes widen when we heard Jason stomping in.

" FLESH! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

I grabbed Thalia's arm and transported us to the beach.

We both collapsed on the ground, panting for air.

"That"

"Was"

"AWESOME!!" We both said at the same time.

" Let's just stay here. I don't really want to die here. Now. " I said looking around.

The beach use to be so bright and fun of life. Now, it looks puke and is polluted, like it doesn't care any more.

" You okay Perc?" Thalia questioned.

" Yeah. I'm fine. "

" You want to go back. It's about dinner time. "

I looked up at the shy and saw that they once baby blue sky was now turning shades of pink and orange.

" Sure"

We walked down to the -( I forgot the name!! Help!!)- and she lead me over to the hunter's table.

When I sat down, all of the hunters stopped and stared.

I couldn't resist

" STOP AND STARE!! I THINK IM MOVING BUT I GO NO WHE-" I was cut off by Thalia's hand covering my mouth.

When she took it off, I looked down and saw food.

" Oh! Food! Yum!" Then I dug in.

" I swear. I would have never know that you are like 16,000 years old dude. " Thalia said shaking her head.

After we ate we made our way over to the fire.

That is, we were till my group grabbed me and her's grabbed her and dragged us away from each other.

We sat down and watched as the camp happily sang.

Then the fire went out.

"Thats, not natural. " Luke whispered to me.

All I did was stand up, knowing what was happening.

I made my way over to the fire, pushing anyone who was in my way.

Soon, I was infront of the wood for the fire when it suddenly blazed up and someone appeared infront of it.

"Ello. I'm Harry Potter!" ( JK!!)

In a puff of smoke, it was my sister Dawn.

" Dawn what are you doing here? And what's with the bag?" I asked.

"Ok so the bag is the weapons that you forgot. How do you forget weapons? I don't know! And as for why I am here, well. It's about Delilah. And John." She said suddenly becoming sad.

"Oh I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!!"

Thank you RunForFun for the drawings!

Fan

Vote

Comment