My Son

Percy's POV

I trouged through the murky swamps of Savannah GA.

My pants clung to me, wet and covered with a layer of mud and clay.

I slowly got out of the water and sat down on a near by rock.

My back popped as I stretched.

My feet ached and my stomach growled after not eating sense I left Florida last Friday.

I raked my hand through my long and dirty hair, but was surprised when I saw a light form in front of me.

I held the hand that I had in my hair up to my eyes to shield them from the light.

As the light slowly disappeared I removed my hand from my face just for it to find my already uncapped sword and get in a battle stance.

" No need for the sword Perseus. I am Lord Chaos."

My eyes widened and I dropped Riptide and fell to my knees and bowed.

My eyes carefully examined him.

He looked like the blue of the night sky, with every possible star, planet, and universe all together to make one almighty man.

" Lord Chaos, sir, why have you come, sir, no offense sir, it's just that, sir-" before I could ramble on, Lord Chaos stopped me with a bellowing laugh.

" Oh my son! How I've missed you!" he said with a huge smile plastered on his starry face.

" Wait!" I said forgetting that he was the most powerful living thing in the universe.

" What do you mean son?" I asked starting to stand up.

" You are my son, Perseus or should I say Flesh."

When he said that his eyes showed pride same with his voice.

" Wait! wait! Wait! I am a son of Poseidon!"

"No you are not my son. Now, back to the reson I am here. I want you to join my army of the forgotten the betrayed and the lost. In this army are the greatest heroes in the whole universe. Would you like to join and become family?" he questioned, eyes twinkling.

I pondered on the thought and after what seemed like hours, I have him the answer.

" yes. "

" Then, my son, repeat after me. I, Flesh, son of Chaos, here by pledge my loyalty to the Army of Chaos and with join with out hesitation. I will stand by in war and wound and never give up in my family of Chaos. For I am now, then say your name and your title."

Ok. This should be easy.

"I, Flesh, son of Chaos, here by pledge my loyalty to the Army of Chaos and with join with out hesitation. I will stand by in war and wound and never give up in my family of Chaos. For I am now, Flesh, Chaos's warrior."

Sorry it's sort. Well that's where the title came from eh!

Love you all,

4 I'm A Noboby