Back to the backpack

5,000 years later

Flesh's POV

I walked down the hall way, my hands inside my jean pockets.

My head was down and my silver hoodie covered my face with a dark shadow that no one, and I mean no one could see through.

I looked up to see if anyone was in the hallway.

Clear, like the last two times.

My gaze found it was to my shoes.

They were purple connivers that held the Galaxy in them. As long as I wore them, then the Galaxy would be safe and protected.

My black jeans went back and forth with the swift motions of my legs.

I looked up once more and found myself at the big, golden doors to my father's office.

I knocked three times before his big voice boomed from the inside, inviting my in.

My head still down I strolled in as the doors opened to his command.

I plopped down on the dark blue fuoton and took out my iPhone and looked up Camp Half Blood on google earth like I would when I get home sick.

" I have asked you here child t-" he started.

I looked up from my phone reilized that he was staring at me.

" What?!" I asked, putting my phone away.

" Well child, I have another misson for you. "

Yes! I love missions!!

" What is it father. " I asked sitting up straight in the fuoton.

" Well, um, you see child, well. You leave as soon as you start packing but, it's on Earth. " He stated stuttering alittle.

"Oh. Ok" I replied.

I mean earth's not so bad, it just that one place on the planet that I can't stand. And that place would be-

" At Camp Half Blood "

At that, I froze from shuffling to my feet to running out of the office like Grover on taco Tuesdays!

I'm still in touch with him, he is my best and only friend.

I ran into my room and slammed the doors hoping people would get the idea if they wanted me that I didn't want to be bothered by their petty little reasons to say they trained with Chaos's son and that they are better then every one else just like J-

I'm getting off the topic here. Sorry.

I fell down on the bed facing the ceiling.

What am I going to do.

I lifted my head and looked on the right side of the room.

My old tattered and torn backpack was leaning up against my black stool.

I slowly sat my whole body up and made my way over to it.

I filially reached it ( after like four steps! he's slow lol )

and just stood there like a creep, studying an old backpack. I mean, come on! it's not going to suddenly pop out towards me and start asking which idem in the bag is a ballon. Right?!

I bent down and picked up the blue backpack.

The grass stains and the holes from swords and tree branches made it look like a pile of the unusable and a pile of dirt, but to me it was more.

It was a whole life time, a journey to what I become. That life time has prepared me for this, and this life if the best of the best.

I put down the backpack and snapped my finger.

It was filled with all the things I would need for my mission plus more. How does it all fit in there you ask? Well, let's just say that I know a time lord who does the trick.

I picked it up once more and slung it over my shoulder.

To bad this was a replica.

The day that I left with Chaos, we sent the real backpack to camp with a monster carrying it. We told it that if it said that Percy was dead that he would never turn into golden dust. To bad he turned into ashes.

Soon enough I would be back at camp.

Back to the backpack.

-----------------------

I could stop here, but I'm nice.

------------------------

With a smile on my face and a backpack on my shoulder, I headed to the throne room where I would gather my best warrior.

First there is my best fighter. His name is Scar but when we all mind message, we call him by his real name, Luke.

Here, why don't I just list it.

Luke Scar

Bianca Angle

Selena Forgiven

Nico ( he didn't die, just felt left out so he joined) death.

Hey guys. Throne room, now.

I walked through the doors and say down.

They finally came and Chaos who was already here explained everything.

When they all agreed we transported to Olympus to see the gods and go to camp.