||Chapter 3

Y/n Jones POV

While at Pop's Y/n saw the most genuine person here in Riverdale Elizabeth Cooper, the girl her brother had been eyeing for a while yet never talked to. "Hey Jug look who just walked through the door." Y/n whispered to her twin brother.

"What the hell do you-" Jughead gawked at Elizabeth Cooper in amazement as she gave both of them her award-winning smile showing her perfect pearly white teeth.

"Hey, Guys!" Elizabeth spoke to the twins happily

"H-hey B-betty." Jughead stuttered towards the beautiful blonde getting lost in her jade green eyes.

"Hey B, whatcha been up to lately?"  I questioned the blonde standing in front of me.

"Nothing much just ya know getting tired of how strict my parents are, how's your dad holding up after getting fired from Archie's dad?" Betty asked with concern clear as day on her face.

"To be honest he doesn't look so good he's been drinking a lot and Jug and I are thinking about living somewhere else maybe working at the drive-in and maybe here at Pop's to get some money and perhaps buying our own trailer at Sunnyside Trailer Park, we aren't sure yet" I told my best friend of 8 years.

"Sounds rough." Betty sighed a breath of worry leaving her body.

As Betty walked back to a nearby booth where her parents were Y/n saw Cheryl alone in a booth with a strawberry milkshake sitting there not being at all tasted by the redheaded beauty named Cheryl Blossom, I then decided I would be bold and sit with her I mean come on, how bad could she be?

"Why are you here of all people?" Cheryl asked with rolling her eyes glancing up from her phone glaring at me.

"Fine, then I'll leave you alone Blossom!" I said clearly angry because it was a stupid idea to even be nice to her and offer my kindness.

"Wait!" Cheryl said grabbing my wrist causing me to stop in my tracks and stare at her hand on my wrist "I can't let you leave me Y/n." she spoke in a soft kind voice letting go of my wrist and motioning for me to sit down with her.

"What do you mean Cheryl?" I questioned the redhead "I left cause you told me to and I didn't wanna listen to you -" I told her setting my hand on the table and was interrupted by Cheryl

" I shouldn't have told you to go I was broken and hurt I just couldn't bear to let you see me that way." she said,d while grabbing Y/n's hand and intertwining their fingers together.

To be continued.....