||Chapter 7

Y/n Jones' POV

As I got out of Cheryl's comfortable bed I put on a white t-shirt and a pair of light blue overalls on top, with my hair in a braid and put on my pair of black converse. I grab my phone and text Jughead.

Weirdo
Hey Jug.
Read

Crown Head ♕
Y/n where the hell are you???
Read

☠ Weirdo ☠
I'm at SouthSide High okay Jug just chill.
Read

♕ Crown Head ♕
You better be and first of all why in the world would you run off with Cheryl of all people, huh explain that.
Read

I didn't respond I couldn't respond because even I didn't know why I ran off with Cheryl, I had no reason to I just did. As I climbed out of Cheryl's window I saw Toni well not specifically her but I did see her bike I could recognize it from a mile away. I had so many memories on that bike and with the owner of the bike I missed her, I missed us but she broke up with me and I'll never know why.
------------------------------------------
At SouthSide High

Y/n Jones' POV

After I walked through security I saw Toni smiling at me with small wave of acknowledgement I waved back for some fucking reason.

✿ Cheryl ✿

Hey Y/n just wondering where you went off to??
Read
🐍 Y/n 🐍

I came to SouthSide High so don't bother coming here it's dangerous Cheryl stay on the Northside.
Read

✿ Cheryl ✿

Okay whatever just be safe, promise?
Read

🐍 Y/n 🐍

Okay.
Read

" Hey Y/n." Toni said happily and put her hand on my shoulder causing me to turn around.

" Oh Hey T-toni." I stuttered Fuck I thought "W-what's up?" I questioned the pink haired serpent.

" Nothing much, How bout you Jones?" Toni asked me.

" U-um well I haven't been up to much either? " I said with a confused face as she smirked.

" Well if you want to maybe you and I can go to Pop's tonight." she said with a huge smile on her face, while grabbing my hand.

" Sure Toni I'd love to go with you." I said with a small smile.

" Cool sounds good Y/n."she told me and gave me a peck on the lips. I of course blushed a bright pink color, as she let go of my hand and walked away to Sweet Pea and Fangs.