||Chapter 10

Y/n Jones' POV

So, there I was sitting alone in a booth a pop's because I have absolutely no friends. I still can't believe my own brother would sleep with my girlfriend, well I guess ex-girlfriend now.

Toni🐍: Hey, did you maybe wanna hangout?

Y/n💜:  Yeah! Of course, we could meet at Pop's if you want?

Why am I so eager? I'm such an awkward mess I mean who the hell says that I'll tell you me that's who the stupid Y/n Jones.

-------------------–--—–—–—----------—–-----------

Y/n Jones' POV

"Hey Toni." I said with a small smile.

"Hey Y/n, do you wanna order anything?"  Toni said with a bright smile.

"Yeah but I insist on paying, that is if you let me?" I say with a small smile.

"As much as I hate letting other people pay, go-ahead Y/n." Toni said with a small grin.

"You could never beat me in an argument anyway." I say with a smirk on my face

"I doubt that very highly." Toni says with a playful smirk on her lips.

"Well how about I prove you wrong." I say as I lean my elbows on the small diner's table looking at her with a small smile on my face.

"Okay then Y/N/N prove me wrong." She says while looking at me with a smile as she raises her eyebrows slightly.

While I get up my eyes immediately spot the two people I've been dreading to see Jughead and my girlfriend correction ex-girlfriend. As I can already feel the tears in my eyes I feel a soft hand on mine intertwining their fingers with mine.

"Come on Y/n let's just go forget about them." She says with a soft smile

"O-okay let's go I'm done with her anyway." I say as I wipe the tears coming from my eyes.

As Toni and I walked out of the diner I felt at ease for the first time since that had happened.
--------------------–-----–---------–------–-----–-----–

Y/n Jones' POV

As soon as we got to Toni's place we had automatically ran to the kitchen to make french toast just for fun. While cracking the eggs I feel something hit my back, as I turn around I see Toni with her nose scrunched smiling with her hand in the bag of flour.

"You did not..." I speak as I set the egg on the counter.

"No I think I just did." She smiles and throws another handful of flour on my shirt.

"Bad choice." I smirk and grab the egg and tap it on the counter and crack it on her head and smile.

For 15 minutes we threw flour and eggs at  each other making each other laugh. I feel hands wrap around my neck as I'm pulled closer to her.

"W-what are you doing-" I instantly feel a finger on my lips.

"Stop talking and just kiss me already." She whispers and cups my cheeks and kisses me gently.