||Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

While walking to my trailer at the trailer park the one and only Veronica Cecilia Lodge standing by the steps waiting patiently for someone. The girl who once was staring at the ground was now staring at me and she looked as though she want to punch me in the face.

"Hey Y/n." said the enraged girl

"Hey Veronica, What's up?" I said while nervously tapping my foot.

"What do you think?" She said in a sarcastic tone and punched me in the jaw.

"1.) OUCH! 2.) Probably not great and finally WHAT THE FUCK VERONICA?!?" I yelled while holding my jaw.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TELL JUGHEAD ABOUT BETTY BEING A BLOSSOM!" She angrily screamed at me.

"Okay Veronica I get it I was just angry at Jug and you're right I didn't have the approval of Betty so I get it if your mad at me." I told her.

"Good glad you've learned your lesson and consider what you wanna say about other people okay." She told me and walked off.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/n & Toni's Date

While I sat there in the booth at Pop's nervously playing with my fingers under the table I got a call from Cheryl.

C = Cheryl
Y = You

C : Hey where are you?
Y : Uh I'm just with Jug at the Whyte Wrym
C : Oh well I was just gonna ask if you wanted to come over?
Y : Maybe later Cher
C : Okay We-
*Hangs up*

" Hey!" said Toni as I stood up and hugged her

"Uh Hey Toni." I spoke

" Are you okay y/n?" She asked while holding my hand

"Yeah I'm good don't worry." I told her

*Time skip to when Toni takes y/n to Sunnyside trailer park*

"Hey thanks Toni I had a great time." I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah no problem maybe we could do it again another time." She said while walking towards me.

"Yeah for sure." I nodded

"Cool." She said with a small laugh escaping her lips and cupping my face kissing me and I of course kissed back.

"CHERYL!" I thought in my head and pulled away running inside locking the door.

"Y/n?" asked Jughead