||Chapter 4

Jughead Jones POV

When I had looked to see where the loud talking was coming from I saw Y/n and Cheryl speaking."Fine, then I'll leave you alone Blossom!" I heard my sister speak loudly.

"Wait!" Cheryl said grabbing my sister's wrist causing me to have a look of worry."I can't let you leave me."

"What do you mean Cheryl?" my sister had questioned the Blossom."I left cause you told me to and I didn't wanna listen to you -"

My sister was then interrupted by Cheryl saying a sentence I never thought she knew," I shouldn't have told you to go I was broken and hurt I just couldn't bear to let you see me that way." she stated and grabbed my sister's hand intertwining their fingers making me go into overprotective big brother mode.

"Get the hell away from her Y/n she's a Blossom and Blossoms never care!" I told her very sternly yanking Y/n's hand away from Cheryl's.

"What the hell Jug!" my sister had yelled at me "She may be a Blossom but she's different okay and if you won't let me even talk to her then some brother you cause, guess what Jug Betty she's a Blossom too!" she hollered making me jump and look at Betty with confusion all over my face and before I knew it I felt my beanie being yanked off by my sister and a cold substance on my head it was Cheryl's strawberry milkshake covering my face. I walked to the bathroom of Pop's Diner and cleaned my self up and when I walked out, Y/n and Cheryl were gone.

"Where did they go?" I asked Archie worried about my sister.

"I don't know Jug but we have to find them." my redheaded best friend told me worried just like me.

---------------------------------------

Y/n Jones POV

As I had just poured the milkshake over my brothers head I gasped just realizing what I just had done and Cheryl smirking as if she was proud that I did that and poor Juggie walked to the bathroom.

"Come on Y/n let's go!" Cheryl told me smiling.

"Okay?" I told the girl confused and grabbed $3.00 from my pocket and paid for the milkshake I had poured on my brother.

As we reached Thornhill Cheryl cupped my face and kissed me passionately grinning at me and pulled away slowing gazing into my y/c eyes causing me to blush and my cheeks to become a soft pink color.

"Come on let's go inside!" she exclaimed happily. Seeing Cheryl this happy and not being a bitch was quite refreshing.