||Chapter 1

Y/n's Jones POV

As I opened my eyes I glanced at my alarm clock "4:00 a.m. FUCK it's too early for this." When I looked at the other side of my room I saw my twin brother Jughead he was asleep peacefully, I carefully walked out of the room in my father's trailer toward the bathroom. I then put on a maroon hoodie with a pair of ripped black jeans, and combat boots.

Walking out of the trailer I attempted to jump over the steps failing miserably causing me to fall the ground "Fuck I am not athletic." standing up I brushed off the small pieces of grass from my jeans and walked over the railroad tracks onto the north side of town. As I slowly walked towards Sweetwater River and heard a gunshot, "What the hell was that?" I asked my self "Why the hell would there be a gunshot on the seventeenth of July?"

When I reached SweetWater River I stared in amazement at the early morning sky with admiration being glad that I woke up this early. Smiling at myself I heard a light soft whimper, as I walked towards the trembling sound of a cry I saw Cheryl Blossom in the forest behind the beautiful yet scary mansion she was able to call home. "Are you okay Cheryl ?" I asked the trembling redhead, she sniffled and began acting as if she wasn't just crying a few seconds ago.

"I'm fine okay you just better leave me the hell alone you Serpent." she sternly told me.

"Fine then Cheryl I'll go just be careful okay." and with that I had walked back to my fathers trailer to see him not there asleep on the couch where i had last seen him, I of course just brushed it off and walked back into the Mine and Jughead's shared room waking him up for school.

"Y/n/n what the hell ,why are you even awake right now?" his raspy morning voice had asked me.

"I figured why not plus I wanted to wake you up so that we can go to Archie's." i told my very cranky brother

"It's five o'clock  in the morning ,Why would Archie wanna see us?" I  scolded my brother punching him in the arm.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it and I really am happy with the cover and I hope you are as well. ~Jazmin