||Chapter 11

Y/n Jones' POV

So, it's officially been a week since Toni and I kissed and I still haven't told Cheryl. She's gonna kill Toni if I do tell her and if I don't she'll be mad at me for keeping it a secret. Either way I'm screwed.

"Come on Y/n you have to get up for school." Cheryl said as she looked at me.

"Do I really have to go to school today? I mean we could have our own day just us two together." I said with a smirk

"No." Cheryl said sternly

"You're no fun Cher" I say as I slowly get up out if her bed. "You do know that I don't have any clothes here right?" I turn my head to look at her.

"Mhm which is why you're going to wear my clothes." she said with a small smile.

"If that's the case then I'm not going because you and I are very different." I say while buttoning back up my green and black flannel. "Obviously considering all you wear are skirts meanwhile I enjoy jeans and or leggings."

"Oh come on it's not that big of a deal you'll just look a little bit different." She says while applying her iconic red lipstick and turning her head to look at me while sitting at her vanity.

"No I'm not."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Jones' POV

So, I may or may not be wearing a red and black skirt, and a red crop top. Turns out Cheryl Blossom is quite convincing and above all a fantastic kisser.

"And you said you weren't gonna wear a skirt." she smiled and wraps her arm around my waist.

"You may have convinced me one way or another." I smirked and kissed her cheek "We have to get to class Cher."

"I know and  I'll see you at lunch bye y/n/n." she smiled and walked away towards the gym.