||Chapter 9

Y/n Jones' POV

"H-hey Jug, w-what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be with Archie ya know doing straight guy things." I said while playing with my fingers.

"Oh shut up Y/n you were the one that was supposed to come with me to go ask dad if we could join The Serpents, but no you had to go on a fucking date with Toni." Jughead said while slamming his hand on the table.

"It isn't my fault Jug okay now chill the fuck out before I end up doing something I won't regret." I say as I walk outside of the trailer and call Archie.

"Hey this is Archie leave a message at the beep." Damn it Archie! Maybe I should just go to Cheryl's and talk we all know I have some shit to sort out with her.

While on my walk to Thornhill I saw her the girl I thought I left behind me but there she was my first girlfriend Lauren Jauregui. That's right Lauren was my first girlfriend we met in the 8th grade she captivated me it was the eyes her beautiful emerald eyes. The eyes never lie that's how knew that day, the day I saw her with my brother...her on top of him in my fucking bed. The both of them topless and pure fear covered her face and the thing is Jughead was smirking he was glad I caught them. I was pissed... I mean who wouldn't be?! I told then and there that I done with her and I never wanted to see her again I threw the promise ring at her and I went to Pop's and drowned my sorrows in as many strawberry milkshakes I could handle.

TO BE CONTINUED....