The new student is an assassin

You woke up with a jolt, drenched in sweat. You panted, then sighed, and held your head. 'Damn, that dream again.' You sighed, and looked at your clock. It read 5:55am. 'Five minutes before the alarm goes off. Time to get ready.' You thought. You sat up, and took your covers off. You then got up, and stretched. You walked over to your dresser, and took out some clothes. You took out an F/C long sleeved shirt, and some black leggings. You changed out of your PJs, and into your outfit. You then grabbed some socks, and put them off. You turned towards your shoe rack, and spotted your F/C boots that reached just below your knees. You slipped them on, and walked out of your room just as your 'mother' called you down. Bartus had robots that resembled your parents made for your brother, but you would never accept them as your real parents. You knew that they were gone. You walked down stairs after brushing your H/C hair, not bothering to tie it up. Your brother looked towards you, and smiled.

"Hey, sis!" Your brother greeted. You smiled slightly at him, and ruffled his hair. Your brother grinned. "So, are you excited for your new school?" Your brother asked. You nodded.

"Yes." You told. In truth, you weren't that excited at all. You thought that going to a normal school was a waste of time. Your 'mother' rested a plate of toast and a cup of milk next to you, and smiled.

"How did you sleep?" Your 'mother' questioned. You shrugged, and chewed on your toast.

"Fine." You told. Your brother smiled, and continued to eat his pancakes. You finished your breakfast, and stood up. You grabbed your bag, and ruffled your brother's hair. You then ran out of the house. Your brother waved to you as you left while your 'mother' let out a sorrowful sigh. You were about to activate your boots, but thought better of it, and walked to your new school.

Astro sighed as he listened to Ajeero ramble on about a project that he was working on, and smiled. Abercrombie sighed, and glanced at Ajeero, and groaned.

"Oh god, you sure like to talk, don't you." Abercrombie commented. Ajeero froze, and frowned at Abercrombie.

"Oh, be quiet! I'm just saying that if we work together on this, then it'll be a huge success!" Ajeero told. Kennedy shrugged.

"Eh, I'm don't really feel like doing it. And besides, I've got a soccer game this afternoon." Kennedy told. Ajeero looked at Kennedy in disbelief.

"What!? No way! Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" Ajeero questioned. Kennedy gave Ajeero an apologetic look.

"Sorry, I thought you knew." Kennedy told. Ajeero pouted. He then looked to Astro.

"You're not busy, right?" Ajeero questioned. Astro shook his head.

"No, not really, but I was gonna go watch Kennedy's game." Astro told. Ajeero fell to the floor in disbelief.

"No way. Aw, this sucks! Now I'll be all alone!" The science geek cried. Everyone then stopped their chatter when their teacher, miss Penelopy walked in. Everyone then sat down in their seats as their teacher walked in front of them.

"Alright, class. We have a new student joining us today. Please welcome Y/N L/S." Miss Penelopy told. You walked inside, and stared at everyone with a blank expression. You then saw the boy that had chased after you the night before, and your eyes widened. Astro raised his eyebrow when you both made eye contact. You quickly avoided his gaze, and looked to the teacher.

"Where do I sit?" You questioned. The teacher smiled.

"You may sit..." The teacher looked around for a spot for you to sit, and smiled when she saw an empty seat. "Next to Astro. Astro, please raise your hand." Astro nodded, and raised his hand. You gave the teacher a look, and sat next to Astro. You then avoided eye contact with him. Astro gave you a confused look, and leaned near Ajeero.