'Are you okay?'

John arrived at the hospital, and he saw Sherlock sitting beside the bed of Bella.

"What the hell happened?" John asked, he's panicing.

"Calm down, John." Sherlock stated, still holding Bella's hand.

"How can you tell me to calm down! Someone beaten up my bestfriend!" John said loudly, luckily they are in a seperate room.

"She's sleeping John, lower your voice." Sherlock stated shooting hin a glare.

John realize his mistake and immediately shut up.

"So, what happened?" John asked taking a sit on the bed beside Bella.

"Remember I was calling you, its 11 pm. I figured that I shall tell you that Bella isn't still home, but since you didn't answer I urge myself outside and find Bella myself. I saw her on the streets being beat up by two men, I suspect they are getting revenge for their dead soldier friend. So, I beat them up, making sure I break every bone. Making their life miserable." Sherlock explained, while John is looking to their hands.

"So.... why?" John asked Sherlock.

"What do you mean 'why?' John?" Sherlock asked confused.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you taking care of Bella?" John asked urging himself not to smile.

"Just like you said John, she is like your younger sister." Sherlock stated, but he looked away not wanting to look to John's eyes.

"Is that the real reason?" John asked tilting his head a bit.

"Ofcourse! What reason have I got?" Sherlock stated making sure his voice is not that loud.

"Okay, alright." John said finally letting a smile crepe on his face.

Sherlock started to think, why is he really doing this? He's not usually like this? Why is he acting up like this?

He can't have emotions. Because emotions is weakness. But, what is this that he's feeling?

It can't be emotions.

"I'll go and buy her favorite chocolate drink." Sherlock said to John and slowly pulled away his hand from Bella's hand.

"How can you possibly know her favorite chocolate drink?" John asked more curious now.

"That's not important anymore, John." Sherlock stated and with that he left.

-------------------------------------

"John.."

John looked to Bella, to be find out that she's sweating, panting and crying.

John started to shake her, Sherlock arrive and saw what is happening.

"She's having another nightmare.. Shit.." Sherlock whispered under his breath.

"Bella.. Bella.." John called her name, once she wake up she sitted up panting.

She looked to the both man before crashing to their arms.

"I wanna go home now.." Bella muttered under her breath.

"Alright.. alright.. I'll check us out." John said and with that he left Bella in Sherlock's arms.

Sherlock is already saying sweet things to her, but she's still crying.

So Sherlock started to hum, Bella started to stop crying and calm down.

"Sherl..." Bella whispered her name before falling back now into sleep, but this time its dreamless, thanks to Sherlock's humming she found herself calming.

Sherlock started to lift her light figure, bridal style while still humming a song for her.

John saw them and immediately walk with them. He stared at Sherlock, thankful for being so kind to Bella.

But, really something is strange about Sherlock. He's not usually like this.

Until they hailed a taxi, Sherlock still hums a song for her.

"Why are you still humming Sherlock?" John asked out of confusion.

Sherlock looked up to him and back to Bella.

"It helps her." Sherlock said quickly and hum a song to her again.

John nodded, understanding what Sherlock is trying to say.

They arrived at the baker street and Sherlock said to John that he'll take care of Bella.

Sherlock slowly, gently drop her to her bed pulling up the covers to her. He got his violin and started to play a music for her, so she can't have any nightmares on her sleep.

As Sherlock started, he started to think too.

What is he really doing? Why is he being like this? There's something on his mind that he can't figure out.

Oh, not mind certainly. But, here.

*points heart*

What is his heart trying to say?

Emotions, feelings.....

Love?

'Love'