'Love'

Bella is staring at the window of the taxi that she hail, thinking about Sherlock.

From the first day they met until now. She found out that she have fallen deeper for Sherlock.

Seeing him mad like that she can't bear it, so she take the most dangerous case she'll face.

Even her is nervous about the case.

Mycroft offered Bella to solve a case, a case that will ease the pain of Bella because that is the case or rather the mastermind of all Bella's sufferings.

Roberto Magnusy. Mycroft have found out that the captain is not the mastermind of this, that there is more above than this and that is Roberto Magnusy.

He is the one who ordered to make Bella suffer. Not only Bella, but many people including John Watson. That's why she is so eager to solve this case. In order for many people to be free from the hurt they have been enduring.

Mycroft need her because Bella is one of Roberto's favorite human to torture. So Mycroft need her to be catch by Roberto in order to haunt him down.

---------------------------------

One week has passed, and now here we are finally Roberto showed up and kidnap Bella. Making her as her prisoner. Every day, she is being tortured. Its either they are slicing her body or stabbing her.

Her right arm is sprained. Her jaw is swollen, her lips are bleeding. It takes 3 more days for Mycroft to finally engage to the hide out of Roberto.

They found Roberto on his library reading Bella's file. All of the evidence is there. On how he makes all of his decisions, on how he make sure people are suffering. Mycroft's men make sure everyone who is being tortured will be finally free. Mycroft find Bella himself.

When he found her, her hands is hanging on the wall chained up. Her body is soaking on blood.

"Oh Bella.. I am so sorry.." Mycroft said while he helped her down.

"I'm fine My..croft.." Bella said in a whisper.

"I am really sorry, I shouldn't let you on your own." Mycroft said while slowly lifting her now light figure.

"It's okay besides atleast Roberto is now captured." Bella stated slowly coughing blood.

Mycroft let the medics to take care of her. Mycroft shouldn't let her alone. In Mycroft's life this is one of his biggest failures. Seeing her soon as Sherlock's wife, it makes him mad at himself that he need to use Bella in order to capture Roberto.

------------------------------------------

After whole week of Bella resting, her right arm is casted and is have a black sling around it hanging to her lower chest and neck. Ever since Mycroft is there to take care of Bella.

Bella's body is fulled on bandages for her cuts, slices, stabs to heal perfectly. Tomorrow she is able to go home.

She found her phone on top of the drawer and opened it to be greeted by Sherlock and John's messages and missed calls, but mostly lf it is Sherlock saying,

"Are you okay Bella, come home now. S.H."
"Bella? Are you still hurt for me being mad at you? If I am true then, I am sorry. Come home now. S.H"

Many more of Sherlock's text is on Bella's phone. She dialled John's number.

"Bella thank God!" John said through the phone.

"Why?" Bella asked, more confused.

"You must come home now. Sherlock is on his room not going out, he's a mess Bella. He didn't eat nor doing anything." John explained worryness is express by the way he speaks.

"I know he'll be a mess. I will come home immediately tomorrow, don't breath a word to him. Just something bad came up. I didn't mean the one month that I'll be away." Bella explained through the phone and with that Mycroft helped Bella to pack her things.

And also Mycroft will be fetching her back to baker street.

"I'll be home love.." Bella whispered thinking about Sherlock, almost everything about Sherlock.

Neither one of them is being not okay with each other being away to each other's presence.

'Love'