'Girlfriend'

A week have passed every since then, Sherlock is always beside Bella like if he just sip on his tea, Bella will be gone. He's scared because someone might get Bella to him, and he just can't bare just to think of it. So, Sherlock will ask her now to be his girlfriend to an Italian restaurant.

John is busy with Mary, so he didn't bother them much.

"Bella dress up, I'll date you to a restaurant." Sherlock said to Bella who just come out of bathroom, soaking on water with towel around her body.

"I know, Sherlock how many times will you remind me?" Bella asked smile playing on her lips.

"I love you." Sherlock ignore her comment, instead he just make Bella blush.

"You know I love you too Sherlock Holmes. Now if you could excuse me, I'll dress up now." Bella said giving him a quick kiss to the lips.

Sherlock is smiling widely while buttoning up his purple polo.

Minutes have passed and Bella headed downstairs earning a gasped from Sherlock. He realize he is just falling more and more for Bella.

Bella is wearing a purple dress matching his purple polo, while her hair is bouncing with every step she take towards Sherlock.

"Shall we go, love?" Bella asked while holding his hand, before Bella could drag him outside Sherlock pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Exploring her mouth passionately, Bella tugged on his coat pulling him closer to her presence, deepening the kiss.

"You are only mine. Only mine." Sherlock said while staring at her beautiful gorgeous eyes, being lost for a minute.

"I am yours, Sherl." Bella said and with that they left the baker street for a lunch.

---------------------------------------

They arrive and Bella is greeted by the most beautiful italian restaurant she will be in. Sherlock interlock her hands with her, while heading inside and take a sit on a reserved sit.

"I ordered your favorite food." Sherlock said to Bella who is smiling examining the surrounding.

Sherlock looked at Bella happily, just looking at her happy Sherlock is happy too.

He is a very lucky man to have Bella.

Soon as they finished eating, the music inside the restaurant change. Its just like Sherlock's playing violin.

Bella looked at him really happy.

"Bella... I know we had been on so many fights we endure. I know in my life that you are enough for me, and if you are willing to take me as your part of your life.... Can you be my girlfriend Bella Stones?" Sherlock asked while showing her a bracelet just like the one Sherlock is wearing.

"Ofcourse that would be lovely, Sherl.." She said while before Sherlock could react she already pressed her lips to Sherlock's, enjoying the taste of him.

"I love you Bella Stones." Sherlock said while now wearing to Bella the bracelet he bought.

"I love you too Sherlock Holmes." Bella said while giving him one of her greatest smile.

Sherlock cupped her face, bringing her lips to him once more.

"We should go home now.. I might end up stripping here for you.." Sherlock whispered to Bella who is smiling to her, Bella giggled while smiling back at him.

"Sherlock! Where did you get that word?" Bella whispered shouted laughing slightly.

"I know just some things on how to make you please, my love.." Sherlock said while nearing himself to the neck of Bella while letting his breath vibrate on Bella's neck.

"Sherlock we are still in the restaurant..." Bella said pushing Sherlock playfully, which make them both laugh.

Sherlock wink at her, earning a giggle from Bella.

Atleast they found each other... Each other who need each other...

I think that's just how love works. You need to find the right one who need you and who you need.

'Love'