With a vengence(part:8)

Next

I reformed in the hotel walking back into my room.  I sat there as I turning the light I to see the mgic circle I Drew on the wall.

Timeskip

The begining of day 4 had this challenge as today was an important day for the tournament I will be in proper combat.

G.M.:who will join reaper in the two vs two battles.

I heard them talking behind me as I focused on Mina in the large orb of water.

Yukio:I'll do it.

I my foucus shifted to behind me as I slightly turn3my head back.

Cole:you not much of a fighter.

Yukio:I know but I want to observe reaper in combat.

He said as I felt his fear of fighting.

G.M.:no your to unexperienced, I won't let you fight.

Y/n:yukino.

Yukini:hmmmm.

Y/n:tell them.

I say refocusing on the fight os minerva brutally eliminates Ms Heartfillia and attacks Mina.

G.M.: Reaper do you really want yukio to fight with you.

Reaper:he won't be fighting. Our Guild member is in need a assistance I say as mina is now being completely brutalized by Minerva.

mina no!

They yelled out running to the battle feild as yukino and I stood there.

I watched as minas battered body feel and hit the ground.

I tuned my head to see the smug faces of sabertooth.

I looked back to see Mavis staring at me again.

When Knights come up walking threw her.

Kinght:reaper you are under arrest for the murder off several knighr Including ones family,  and an one anonymous man.

They said to me holding up there weapons.

Yukino:he didn't kill anyone in the city!

Yukino:yelled out in my defense.

I turned my body back as they started to close in.

Walk forward placing my hand on her shoulder and wraith threw the wall of Knight standing I front off mavis.

They fire magic brusts threw my body as black smoke fills injuries.

??????:that didn't work?

One say as a portal openeds below them transporting them out of the city.

Wraithing threw the halls finding Minerva walking by herself.

I reform in front of her.

Minerva:hello love.

She says as stand there without moving

Reaper:I'm not your love.

Minerva: is this so says grabing my Arm and touching my palm you showed me so mush passion before.

Y/n:that's when I cared.

I say making her frown.

Minerva:cared about what.

Reaper:life.

Minerva:what do you want reaper.

Reaper:just for you to know that to avenge my Guild members I will show little mercy for your servents.

I said wraithing away.

With yukio

I brought the golden fleece to he all mina as it would heal her the fastest.

I opened the door running to mina ans the rest of the injured placing the fleese on her.

I take a deep breath as I look back seeing fairy tale focusing on there Guild memeber.

I sat by her for a few minutes watching the fleece heal her wounds.

Something strange is I saw my breath as I heard the fairy tail talking to some one I looked over as they're talking to something I couldn't hear or see.

I looked back seeing mina opening her eyes.

With you.

Reformed in the entrance to the arena I waited for yukio to come as he was taking care of mina.

I waited long where I heard someone behind me.

It was yukio he stood next ot me with a strong golden blanket on his shoulder, and winged boots.

Yukio:let's go.

He said walking forward I walk next ot him seeing our four opponents of fairy tail and sabertooth.

Chaptai:this folks is the fight of all rfighrs four dragon slayers and the Reaper in this arena tou do not want to miss this.