Full Fury(part:11)

Next part.

Your p.o.v.
My Emotions have been out of control as of late, anger led me to lust. Which is where I'm at right now. In a bed with an attractive women in love with me. What could be better. The the feeling of of eliminating that ghost, perhaps but you cant kill what's dead.

I got up seeing the time. I put on my clothes. I looked at her again as she woke.

Minerva:affraid to to found vonerable love.

she said sitting up.

Y/n:my Guild is curious as to why I haven't returned.

I say in response as she stands covering her self with the blanket turned away from me.

Minerva:mm we'll if you must I will see you on the battle field love.

She looked back as I was already gone. I wraithed to the street feeling many eyes on me as a walked back tot my guold to find them on their way to the coliseum.

We began the final battle I was sitting in ally thinking of why I still must suffer and yet again the ghost was before me.

Mavis:You still can't feel love with out-

Y/n:quiet.

Mavis:you could easily just beat them all but you stay here, hiding from humanity your humanity.

She came closer and was if front of me. I stood up as she moved her hand to my chest over my fairytail symbol. I felt something like when I was first healed. I began to tear up as she looked into mt eyes.

Y/n:stop.

I say she continued.

Reaper:stop!

I yell forcing her away.

Reaper:(death god-

Mavis:y/n no.

Reaper:-bone fist)

I struck the ground destroying a massive part of the city as I wraithed away I found to of the mermaid heal members and lamia scale members.

I defeat them and move one. I find more of them trying to stop me before fighting eachother.  I easley defeat them as I see Minerva fighting titania.

With fairy tail.
Makorav:first master will reaper effect your percentages.

Mavis:massively.

Levy:by how much.

Mavis:it's hard to calculate he's an enigma.

Jet:how strong is he.

Mavis:he's physically on Par with Guildarts, but he's mentally and spiritually broken.

Makorav:how so.

Mavis:his mental state has been fractured he had regainee his emotions whilest using the golden fleece however they shortly faded away he has lost those peices of himselves they were taken away about ten years ago the reason why was wearing that mask and cloak each day and night.  He suffered severe scaring.

Makorav:by who.

Mavis:lady Baalvern, she was that only one to be able to truly harm him once he obtained the Death god slayer magic.  That was his first spiritual break then with his two other magic's doomed him,  for eternity.

Levy:why would he die this.

Mavis:I-

They were cut off by him defeating minerva and Ezra.

Makorav:he's going to end the games before natsue and the others a have a chance.

Mavis:this I my fault I shouldn't have tryed to speak with him.

She started tearing up as the final combatants were defeated.

Chapati:ladies and genltemen the winner of the grand magic games blak watch.

Mavis:no.

With You

You stood at the top of the castle as the day turned to night your Guild was considered the strongest.  You were by your self but maviz did it.  She gave to and emotion regret.  I fell to my kees in tears remembing the pain I've caused to  suffer.