Celebration (Part:20)

Next part.

Your p.o.v.
I arrived to the party seeing yukino talking with other guests. standing by myself most nonmagic users kept thier distance from me. The guards however I could feel their fear radiating from each of them, but they had nothingot worry about the clothes they gave stop me from using my magic

I wen to the desert table taking one of the pastries. My Guild member all came up to me.

Mina:reaper!!

They surrounded me.

Cole:hows jail?

Y/n:cold,dark, and depressing.

Sage:As expected but, you do thrive in that environment.

Mina:it may be weird to say but its good to see you again.

Cole,sage:its weird.

Turing back to them every one in the Guild was their except for yukio, even G.M was drinking with the maste rif fairy tail.

Y/n:in all these years you the same only living people to not show any malice toward me.

Mina:wow, saying it like that makes you sound one hundred years old.

Y/n:it's more than that.

Cole:what?

Mina:how do you look so young?

Cole:what did you do?

Sage:is that how long it takes to get your level of strength?

Y/n:studing effect forbidden magic does mess with your body. For all that time I was mad killing to gain strength using my knowledge if death magic to enhance myself, they me in commiting a vast number of sins beyond your comprehension.

Cole:damn, living that long must've drove you mad.

Y/n:it did for a few years then, Lady baalvern snapped me back to reality and did something I never thought possible, she injured me.

Mina:she was so awsome wasn't she, to able to survive against you.

Sage:and her kindness to us helped us become who we are, if only she was her now.

Cole:agreed.

Y/n:I was holding back massively in that fight.

Mina:yeah sure you were.

Sage:well we have no reason to doubt him.

Mina:you sure.

Cole:why would he lie about that?

Mina:better question why would he hold back against her?

When she said that I thought back to the day when we crossed paths.

Flashback.

After erasing the population of a village, I was getting away from the plot of land it soon got quiet as I felt her presence around me.

Reaper:dammit.

???'???:you seem worried about something.

I heard looking behind me as a young women with dark Grey armor, Grey hair and eyes.

???'???:you should be with what you did, slaughtering innocent men, women and, and children. How could you?!?

I could see tears welling in her eyes as she pulled her sword out aiming it at me.

Reaper:it wasn't that hard just say a few nice words people like that treat you like a king, even though I was their executioner.

???'???:you will suffer a pain unlike any other, and may the seraphim Sing their souls as they pass on.

Reaper:huh well you are a little equalizer to my malevolence.

I say pulling out my shotguns.

Reaper:let's see how equal you are to may strength.

I fire off shot she Dodge rushing at me. Dodged as she tries to thrust her sword into my chest usually I take their attack but simethign made me dodge it. I aim again as but I couldn't pull the trigger.

I shift me eyes, there was a glowing light coming from the hilt of her sword.

???'???:though this is human tamer magic, you are below human you are scum.

Reaper:oh, I know but thats the fun part. (Death God Bellow!)

I yell a beam of dark energy erupts from my mouth kicking up dust.

Rea:I know your not dead.

I said as a sword blade extended I side stepped it, Aiming into the dust cloud.

???'???:so you are Death God slayer, I've been looking for you.

I got a clearer look of her sei gshe and wings on her head. Like, like.

I felt tears welling up.

Y/n:who are you?!!

Èci'lam:I am Lady Èci'lam Baalvern.

Flash forward.

Y/n:she reminded me of someone I lost long ago.

I said walking away from them and sitting down.

'I've been calm last few hours. '

I thought looking down.

Licy:uh r-reaper.

I looked seeing the Blondie from before.

Y/n:what is it?

Lucy:I'd like to give this back to you.

She said bowing and holding my folded. jacket.

I as reached out to grab it, as smoke started to radiating from it.

Lucy:ahh?!

She let go and as it fell into my hand flully changing into wraith smoke.

Y/n:it's supposed to do that.

Lucy:huh.

Y/n:even for a blonde your pretty dense.

Happy:that's what us was saying but no one listeners to me.

I look seeing the fire dragons blue cat flying near us.

Y/n:Hmm I never understood how you have feathered wings, even though you catlike in nature.

Happy:Im an exceed.

Y/n:I know.

Cat Girl: kitty!! Kitty!!

Happy:oh no.

I watched as the cat obsessed girl millienna I believe, Cased the exceed around the room.

In all honesty I felt joy for seeing someone alive, be it for the one I love. For some reason I feel at Peace and I'm not sure if I should.

Titania:well this is a suprize.

Y/n:hmm.

Turning around my eye met with The eyes of the so-called Queen of the Fairies.

Titania:i find it strange how a notorious Mage known for his merciless acts across Fiore, stands here as if nothing has happened.

Y/n:I see, well then how about instead of standing how's about we dance?

I say holding out my hand. She placed hers in mine.

Titania:I will let you lead, for now.