Dance with Death(part:9)

Next part.

Your p.o.v.

We waited there and heard loud cheers as the croud was getting restless as the count down began.

Y/n:show little mercy yukio.

Yajima:let the battle began.

Booth one member of sabertooth and fairy tail rushed at me I wraithed letting them go through me a quickly reformed grabbing there collars and throwing them back. The bothland on there feet and attack me with there magic.

Natsu:(fire dragon roar).

Sting:(white dragon roar).

I saw yukio racing around attack the other two dragon slayers.

I walked threw their attacks with parts of my cloak burning away.

Natsu:damn it (fire dragon iron fist)

The pink haired one runns a me as I catch his punch extinguishing his flame, I pull him close er and pulling out a shotgun and firing through his stomach.

He fell to the ground still alive as turned to the blonde one as the two other dragon slayers joined him.

I look other not seeing yukio any where.

Sting:(white drive)

Rogue:(shadow drive)

Gajeel:(iron dragon sword)

Natsu:don't leave me out of this!

I heard behind me as they all prepared for there united attack. I dropped myhellfire shot gun as they all rushed at me. They got to me before I come wraith away as a massive explosion destroyed the floor of the arena I fell as mask cracked off my face.

I hit the ground forming a crater as I'm impaled by an old metal beam. And the rest of my cloak was burn off revealing my rapidly decomppseing body with bones and pieces of metal sticking out I get up as yukio lands infront me.

Yukio:what the f#ck!

He said looking at my dieing, bloody body.

He took of the golden blanket an put it on me as he ran to hold off the dragon slayers.

With this thing healing me I was able to pull my self off the beam and blood spilled out of my wound I pulled up the blanket and as I stuck out my hand I saw my skin heal to what it was like before as I pulled the cloak off my head my pale white hair came down. Over my face as metal and bones fell out off my skin.

I seen black lines of my tattoos form around my arms and chest to my neck, as the smoke cleared showing the sabertooth Guild battling eachother.

I stood taking off the blacket seeing revealing my my old body. I feel like I did before. I cracked my neck.

I stood there as they continued there fight I searched around for yukio seeing him injured on the ground.

With fairy tail
Romeo:wait do you see that guy there with the white hair.

Gray:don't tell me.

Mavis:its Reaper.

Kana:*drunk*he's kinda hot.

Makorav:why is he just standing there.

Mavis:he's waiting for his team mate.

With Mermaid heel

Millianna:is that what he really looks like!?

Kagura: it doesn't matter what he looks like, he's just an opponent.