what remains (part:12)

Next part

With you

I was on the building looking at the city as again my emoitional state wore off
I had to think of my next move winning this tournament putting these people in a new light.

Mavis:y/n?

Y/n:while I'm left in the darkness.

I say continuing my thought, I turn looking at the projection of her.

Y/n:what do you want?

Mavis:you defeated my Guild single handedly and*sniffle- and you are the strongest Guild.

Y/n:so..what of it.

Mavis:they were hoping that winning would bring back the respect they once hand as the strongest Guild in fiore.

Y/n:so it's all my fault that your poor excuse for a Guild can't win on there own.

Mavis:how dare you call the Guild weak!

Y/n:do you think that I did this for the title for my Guild.

Mavis:what did you do this for?!

Y/n: I don't know.

Mavis:y/n your not you, what happened to you? I thought your just putting up a facade but your almost like.

Y/n:a dead man walking.

I pull out the book.

Y/n:This is bok hinna daudu, I studied many years ago and I was able to unlock the death god slayer magic, along with it's secret art, and curse like third magic.

Mavis: law?

Y/n:correct, however after learning those three spells the book sealed itself shut and I have not found the way how to open it.

Mavis:y/n opening it would only tempt your mind,  you'd fall deeper in to your madness.

Y/n:That's not why I want to reopen this  book.

Mavis:then why?

With fairy tail

Everyone except for the small group Sent to save Lucy.

Warren:I still can't reach them master

Makorav:hmm we'll have to wait for them.

Gajeel:can't believe I let that guy take me out so fast.

Levi:we didn't think he would go all out like that.

Juvia:I'm not sure if he was using his full power.

Laxus:damn I really thought we could put it off.

Brickslow:sometimes luck isn't on our side.

Back with you

I walk back to my hotel as my team is s
Celebrating being seen as allies. I searched throught yukio's think until I found the chest containing the golden fleece.

Y/n:Èci'lam, your relics have a use after all.

I say to my self leaving the hotel. With the chest in hand. I look down seeing the blood if the man in red.

I then put my hood on and went with the flow of people leaving crocus