Solitude (part:18)

Next part

Your p.o.v.

I awoke felling warmth keeping my eyes closed trying to regain feeling in my limbs I remembered gave all I could to save them if it didn't I'm not sure.

Ultear:Are you awake?

I heard opening my eyes finally. Looking at the voice seeing ultear sitting near my bed.

Y/n:why are you here?

Ultear:it's only for brief moment, the king is celebrating the mages that fought to protect the city. You on the other hand are being kept here.

She said as my eyes shifted seeing I was in a prison cell.

Y/n:again why are you here?

I say sitting up.

Ultear:you have changed, many years before you'd show so much brutality even toward your allies I fought you quiet interesting. Myself Jellal and meledy have fromed an unofficial Guild to repent for our sins.

Y/n:So your here to recuit me.

I say standing up stretching, wearing a prison uniform.

Y/n:it would seem I'm not the only one that has changed. But I have lot interest in your little redemption team.

Ultear:but-

I turned back giving her a stare not of anger as I wanted but sadness.

I turned back sighing pulling down part of my shirt seeing the fairy tail symbol.

Y/n:this were my last words to her.

I say using my magic power to decay away the skin and pulling it off with little pain. Seeing the skin regrow leaving a void.

Ultear:Reaper I'll leave you alone for now.

She said as I stood alone hearing her walk away and eventually silence. 

With Lucy

I woke up cuddled with reapers jacket it felt so warm yet cold at the same time. Then I remembered seeing master mavis alive and then that weird love confestion with reaper.

I got up from bed as the rest of the team was still resting all that fighting and finally winning, that last attack from reaper helped a lot but after all that they dragged him off.

I got changed folding a carrying his jacket and went out side seeing people already repairing the damage.
I eventually made my way to the prison suprizingly still intact.

Guard:excuse me miss, but no one is allowed inside as of right now.

Lucy:but I have some thing for one if the prisoners.

I said showing him the jacket.

Guard:I'll take it and gi-

Lucy:he said he'll only except it from me.

Guard:I can't give it to the prisoner but I can put it some were safe if you want.

Lucy:no I'll hang on to it for now.

I said walking away looking down.

Mavis:hi lucy.

I turn around suprized hiding the jacket.

Lucy:master mavis hows life?

She looked at me with a wide smile.

Mavis: it was fun.

Lucy:well I'm kind off busy right now.

Mavis:oh my bad I just wanted to say hi.