No meaning(part:17)

Next Part

3Rd person p.o.v.

You stood there as a green dragon stared down at the army surrounding him.

Zirconis:so now that little sap fest is over ready to get eaten human.

He said as I started walking to him. Seeing the small sky slayer standing with her standing with her friends.

I didn't respondas he then roared as blast of strange magical energy I waited for the attack to be over until I looked at closed my eyes.

Y/n:what kind of magic is that!

Zirconis:haha, my magic take way dignity or what little you have.

He said as I saw parts of my jacket begin to disappear.

I hear the blonde began screaming as her clothes disappear.

Y/n:the more you scream the more you draw attention to your self.

I say she quieted down, took off and threw my jacket on her and helped her up.

Lucy:thank you.

She said as I started at her.

Y/n: I hold out my hwnd showing the Ophiuchus key and another golden key in the Mouth of a small animal carving.

Lucy:what's that.

Y/n:the 14th Zodiac(Dr.D:actually true) Cetus.

I hand them the her.

Y/n:be careful with weilding Cetus,  if you lose control he'll rampage.

I said as she gripped them in a fist.

Lucy:okay.

She said as I looked at the dragon.

Zirconus:humans so weak, and annoyingly persistent.

Y/n:the dragons so much power yet they all died.

Zirconus:watch your tounge human.

He said. I cracked my neck.

Y/n:(Death god Bone fist)!

I yelled out hitting it in the chest forcing it in to the air.

Lucy: i thought he would kill it.

Y/n:that isn't t a lethal attack.

Zircronus:hehe you have some power human,  but it's not enough.

Lucy:why didn't you kill it.

Y/n:I have always wanted to meet a dragon, however these creatures forced me away from a true end to my long meaningless life.

I say signaling Blondie to usr the forbidden key and closing my eye focusing magic power.

Y/n:godslayer secret art (Black Lotus Death Blossom)

I say as all magic power is released again, I could already feel my mind fading however I stayed consious to see part of the attack go threw the green dragon.

I fell over my body reaching it's limit. All the strain from my body from my magic being ripped out of my body.