Chapter 1

Alvera P.O.V

"Will you go out with me?" A blonde guy ask me.

"Sorry I'm not into dating right now" I sigh in frustration.

He look down in sadness okay now I feel guilty it feels like Cupid hate me or something.

"Umm got to go now" without hesitation I left the gym.

I glance at my watch I'm late for my class. Great, because of those confessions that I got like literally everyday I'm late. It's very tiring I quickly rush to my classroom.

A group of basketball guys are staring at me with mouth hung open while I'm running in the hallway. I rolled my eyes in annoyance this is the eighth time the guys ask me out for a date.

Oh yeah, my name is Alvera Winefleid sixteen years old as you can see I had rejected many guys, so people called me a heartbreaker. Which is ridiculous, they probably want to get in my pants. For me , love doesn't exist once you get bored with each other or broke up, people will get hurt easily.

Those things are tattooed in their hearts. I have seen many couples been fighting a lot through physically and mentally . I promise myself that I won't fall for anybody because I know guys are douche bags or well not all of them but mostly.

I open the classroom door instantly the noise died down only murmurs and but the most annoying thing is all eyes on me. The teacher, nod in acknowledge I sigh and sit on my assign seat and I place my bag on the floor.

"Al " my best friend Joyce Malone nudge me.

"What?" I whispered.

"Having trouble with guys?" she smirk.

"Shut up!" I shouted softly I hit her arm.

"Ouch touchy" she rub her arm.

I sigh "Sorry I'm so frustrated it's the fifth time the stupid douche bags ask me out"

"Nah it's okay, I got to say if I was a guy I would like to go out with you cause you're hot" she winks.

I laughed "Seriously Joyce I'm not that even hot actually you are"

Well she is pretty, she was short girl with a cute face and petite figure blonde hair and big brown eyes. Her skin is pale but not too pale.

"Whatever you can be the next Victoria secret angel "

"Jeez come down will ya?"

"But seriously, you like a female version of Greek goddess " she pretend fanning her herself like a fan girl.

I laughed "No way girl, I don't want to be like my mom who do modelling in her teenage years. It was awkward to do those 'face' that I assume make you sexy " I quote it with my fingers.

"Well girl, you should be glad that you have a sexy Latin genes from your mom and good looking American from your dad"

Yeah it's true, I'm half Latin mom met dad when he was singing on the stage yes my dad is a lead singer of a famous band back in their times. Then blah blah bame! they fall in love their story is so cliche but they the only ones I believe they in love with each other.

"Don't bring that up again" I continue write my notes.

"Fine" she face the whiteboard and write her notes.

**

The bell rang, yes! finally lunch my stomach is growling in hunger I quickly pack my bags as Joyce did her's . She smile, and link my arm with her's as we walk towards the cafeteria I ignored all those unwanted attention.