Chapter 20

Alvera P.O.V

I quickly, finished my breakfast and took my bag I walk out as I say a quick byes to my parents.

"Kiddo, calm down Chris will be here to take you" Dad stop me. "No it's okay, I have a car to drive" I stated.

Mom held my arm "You can't, he was on the way here" I pull my arm away "Whatever, but if he don't come around five minutes I w-"

The sound, of a engine outside the house cut me I held the urged to rolled my eyes. Both of my parents, grin ear to ear. "Speaking of the devil, my soon to be son in law is here" Dad said.

I sigh, I went out of my house Chris casually lean on his car with his signature smirk plastered on his face. I turn around, my parents stood on the doorway with those grin. I walk towards him, I gave him the look he chuckle. He pushed, himself off and pull me into a hug as he peck my forehead.

"Don't you dare, do anything stupid here" I whispered. He chuckle, he kiss my lips "Something like that?" he smirk.

I rolled my eyes, I push his chest away and wave to my parents I went to the other side of the car. He stop me, and open the door for me. Aww, a gentleman isn't he? but obviously only can last a couple of minutes.

I ignore him, I slid into the passenger seat I close the side. He seat, next to me and start the engine as it drove off.

"How's your day doll?" he look at me without removing his stupid smirk. I gave a deathly glare "Don't. You. Dare say that name okay? it's sounds stupid"

He laugh "Oh babe, you'll love it" I point my middle finger to him. "But my freaking middle, finger really love you" I showed it to his face.

He chuckle, he do the 'Ok' sign with his fingers and go through it with my middle finger. Immediately, I pull my away and smack his arm.

"You stupid, idiot pervert" I muttered.

"But I'm your idiot"

"Shut up"

"Can't stop, talking to you"

"Then fuck off"

"Not now, I want to do it on our honeymoon"

"God! why you are so horny!"

"Because you're my bae and wifey"

"Shut up! it's just says, on the paper and we not 'officially' yet. Plus, I hate you" I quote it with my fingers.

"But things, may change during that time" he shrugged his shoulders. I raised, an eyebrow "What do you mean?"

"It's for me to know and for you to find out" he smirk. He pulled over, at the parking lot.

I quickly, took my bag and got out of the car I walk as fast as could towards the lockers. People look at me, weridly I simply ignore them and reached my locker. I sigh in relief, I took my books out of the locker and shut it.

Joyce and Alvin, walk towards me with their hands link together. They both, smile at me and I returned it.

"Morning girlfriend" Joyce smile. "Hey!, did you have a bisexual relationship with her?" Alvin joke.

I laugh, Joyce gave him a playful glare and hit his chest "Of course no, if I do I would still date you"

A grin, spread on his face "True enough, I'm totally hot am I?" he winks.

"Oh Please, I prefer blonde guys than orange hair" Joyce flip her hair. A smirk, playerd on Alvin's lips "Oh does blonde guys are a good kisser than me?"