Chapter 37

Alvera P.O.V

"Mama! I'm going to bed!" Without waiting for her response I quickly dash into my room.

I lie down on my bed feeling relax by it. Today is a busy day, both of my parents had meeting all day while I'm too occupied with Photoshop. Nowadays things is too mess m up with school, social media, modelling and so on. I don't even have any time, to eat a proper meal it's like I'm a total adult in this thirteen year old body.

Chris and I tried to have a normal friendship, coz being in another world sucks I can't really hang out with him that much. I really missed him, I wish I can be another person to be normal.

I shook my head and went into the shower. After a few minutes, I wrap myself with a towel and went out. A gust of wind, came from the window. It made my skin have goose bums and my teeth chartering. I quickly, shut the window thinking I'm totally stupid coz it's always cold in England.

I saw a black shadow, behind the curtain I stare at it longer soon it was just nothing there. I sigh and slip my clothes on.

All the sudden someone grab me from behind. My mouth was muffled, with a cloth on my mouth I was struggling to get out from this stranger's grasp.

A evil laugh echoed my room, it made terrified he sniff my neck a tear slip on my cheek "Hello my dear Alvera" he whispered in my ears.

Without warning he throw me on the bed. I quickly stood up and almost escape. He grab me again and tear my clothes off he held.my arms in between my head. "Please let me Go! Mama! Papa Help me!" I screamed.

He chuckle his green eyes are staring at my body "You won't escape my dear"

"Mama! Papa! Help me!" I continue shouting non stop but no one listen. He slap my face hard, tears started to pour out profusely.

He ripped my clothes off, without leaving any inches of cloth on it. He soon took off his pants "No no! Please let m-" He slap my face again.

"Just enjoy this Shit!" He shouted. He soon start groping everywhere on my body. I tried to do anything, to get out from his grasp but I failed. He lick every inches, of my body my body I felt like prostitute it's like this is the end of my life.

He took his boxers, my eyes went wide "No please! don't do this I'll give you money! anything accept this!" I begged.

He chuckle "Than give your body and soul to me" He push his dick inside me.

.

.

.

.

Flashback end.

I slowly open my eyes and tried to adjust the lightning. I look around, I was at the hospital bed I sigh and lean back on my bed. Those images was horrible, it was like few years ago that happened. All could I remember is, after that incident I was in the hospital for a month and move away from England.

Now that man almost kill me in this stupid accident. My drifted to him, on why he raped me? or what his purpose about this?.

The door opened reveal my parents their faces look so tired. Mom look at me, he face brighten along with Dad they walk towards me and hugged me.

I pull back and gave them a weak smile. A tear rolled on Mom's face dad chuckle.

"Do need anything kiddo?" Dad asked. I nod I pointed to the glass water on the table. He smile and pass it to me.

I took a sip of it, I clear my throat and said "Mama Papa, how long I stay here?"

"It's been a week, everyone were worried  about you and worst of all Chris is not doing well" Mom sigh.

"Then where is he?"

"He's outside, I've told him to take a fresh air since he stay with you most of the time" Dad said.

"Okay then I'll wait for him"

Mom and dad had this werid look on their faces they keep staring at me with guilt. I raised an eyebrow "Why you guys looking at me like that?"

Dad shook his head "It's about the man, who almost kill you. He just died, from crashing another car after you been hit. But there's something you need to know kiddo"

I raised an eyebrow "What's is it?"

Mom sigh and continue since Dad kept slience "He's your father, old enemy he was used to be close to him when they're young. But when your father fall for me and decided to get married. He changed into a different person, he promised that he'll get a revenge in the future"

Papa look down, on me with sadness on him he held my hand "I'm sorry I don't know, he'll get this limit by just raping and almost kill you...I'm sorry"

I shook my head "It's okay that's his fault,  it was crystal clear that he was in love with mama but he couldn't accept the fact. I'm was truly grateful that he's dead"

He smile and pull my hand away "Actually your crazy ex boyfriend is his son"

My eyes went wide "Oh my gosh, I don't know his father was a rapist"

Mama shook her head "Yeah I know right, on what I've heard is Andre was like his own father's behavior"

I rolled my eyes "Don't mention it Mama, he was totally in my past and dead so no biggy"

Both of laugh after a few minutes of talk they left. I lean on the bed, staring at the boring ceiling. I heard the door opened, I turn around and met those blueish grey eyes that I've missed.

Chris stare at me like a ghost wandering in the hospital. He slowly walk towards me, his eyes are slightly pooled. He lean in staring, into my eyes and hugged me.

I sobbed on his chest, I held him tight tears started to pool out at the corners of my eyes. He pull back and peck my lips, he pull the chair and seat on it facing me.

Chris P.O.V

Am I dreaming? I'm mean she was in front of me just staring at me. It was a miracle, that she was able to survive the accident plus she's pregnant.

I held her hand and kiss it, I sigh in content feeling alive in myself again. "Hey"

She chuckle "Hi, Chris"

"So how are you?"

"Suck just woke up, I'm willing to get out from here it's sucks"

I laugh at her statement "You will but in the meantime, you'll need to get a rest for you and your pregnancy"

Her eyebrows knit together "Wait I'm not pregnant right?"

I nod "You are the doctor said, you've been pregnant for three weeks"

A tear rolled down on her cheeks "Oh my gosh I can't believe, this is happening I don't what I felt right it's so unreal"

A small chuckle escape from my lips, I held her face and wipe her tears with my thump. I lean in and kiss her lips.

______________________________________________COMMENT & VOTE